Just caught up on this week's episodes.

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Hey, so I watched all episodes of this week last night, and I kinda tweeted a thread. 

I'll repost it here as well. Its very random, but thought to increase forum activity. 😊

(why do I find this show so unintentionally funny? Its quite entertaining)

• Of course, Shrenu is marvelous,👏 but I have to say, I really, really enjoyed Zain's showdown against PK.👍🏼 The whole angry monologue on widow remarriage was well done. Lets not delude ourselves, even today widows are ostracized in our country, esp. in high class families.
  • Another minor issue the show touched upon, was the need to protect kids from volatile domestic environment. Jahnvi isn't above using kids for her goal, but not at the cost of their innocence. Exposing kids to family discord, negatively affects their psyche; its child abuse.
  • Jahnvi is a player, but PK is a bigger khiladi, I didn't see that *fake* heart attack coming. I think Jahnvi took a leaf from his book, when she tripped Mummyji, and herself along with her. 😆
  • "Alice in Wonderland" okay that bit cracked me up so bad. 😆But I want to know why does PK trust Jahnvi's abilities more than his own son? And how does Dhruv feel about it? I have a gut feeling that he's the one who is bring down the fam. The non-obvious, mild mannered guy.
  • Also, idk what twitter says, I like the shows styling. The clothes are classy, heavy maybe, but this is super-rich family so what do you expect?Ishani and Sonali's styling, esp. is lovely.
  • I liked PK-Kavya's cheque scene. Tanvi has potential, she seem's good with subtle scenes. But somehow her scenes with Zain, and more importantly the kid don't come out well. She has to work on those.
  • It looks like only Kabir can stand up to his Dad. Also, Kabir/Zain in that lame widow pooja scene.👏 I need more Kabir-PK scenes. But I also need Ayub to tone down, it seems like he's singe-handedly fulfilling the drama quotient for the entire cast.
  • Also, give me more scenes of the 4 siblings. They add the much needed lightheartedness in the show.

[I have more to say about Shrenu and Zain, but thats I'll restrict to their ATs. Can someone open a Zain AT?😊]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Just to add, I want to see Kabir and PK's past. I think they were very close at one point of time, and PK even favors Kabir over his elder son. So, I want to know what happened. It cannot be only Kabir joining the military. 

And what does Dhruv think about all this? He should be feeling bad. Plus, he father favors his wife over him. That angle is also interesting.