Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: rishani77

Today's epi was just awesome, the puja scene, Kabir-Arush scene, Kavya's wish in PK's office, Dhruvi scene along with the small Kabir-Kavya scene and of course Precap. 👍

PK gonna have another attack with his 2 super bahus. 😂

Yes it was a good episode and tomorrow will be a smashing end to the week.  PK's beizzatti. 👏 Can't wait to see the trp's for these first two weeks. 

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sammy17

If kundali dosh by these regressive people's logic is the reason for someone's death, then logically it would be kabeer then whose kundali has a dosh that caused kavya's husband's death as it was kabeer who was meant to die but vyom died saving him.... so by that logic kabeer has a dosh that caused kavya to lose her husband, so he should do the puja..... these stupid backwards people I tell you. Don't even know how to be regressive properly LOL!

I haven't watched today's epi yet but I guess that's why he asked the Pandit to do his shraddh 🤔 coz technically he should be dead hadn't Vyom saved him.. 

Roselada thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: InCenDia

I haven't watched today's epi yet but I guess that's why he asked the Pandit to do his shraddh 🤔 coz technically he should be dead hadn't Vyom saved him.. 

Confused 🤷🏼‍♀️ 

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JDTKP

Confused 🤷🏼‍♀️ 

I guess he said that in shame, because he was very ashamed of his family for organising this puja and humiliating Kavya. This is my guess from the writeup. I haven't seen the episode yet.

Roselada thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparklingstar22

I guess he said that in shame, because he was very ashamed at his family for organising this puja and humiliating Kavya. This is my guess from the writeup. I haven't seen the episode yet.

Ohh ok amrita thanks for explaining.👍🏼