Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

I think Star Plus has a way of including International audience also.

The only reason IB ran so long, and YHM is still running despite blah trps, is because audience in UK watch (ed) these shows. 

Star Plus looks at hotstar trps also, so if the hotstar trp is good, the show stays for sometime. 

But yes, ultimate decider is offline BARC trps. Sadly. Because BARC doesn't even cover all the tv set boxes or something like that. It works on a sample set. 

Yes , but still domestic TRPs decide the future of a show. But since it's a 7 pm show, I think they will be more lenient to this show.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sparklingstar22

Yes , but still domestic TRPs decide the future of a show. But since it's a 7 pm show, I think they will be more lenient to this show.

Yes. 7PM is not a competitive time slot, and like zain himself pointed out, 7pm early time slot is usually not affected by IPL or other reality shows airing on rival channels as all those usually start at 8pm so zain himself said that the 7pm slot is a pretty good one which will be unaffected unlike other later slots. 

vaishuarshi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

How did u resolve ur hotstar issue for premium@JDPT

Roselada thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaishuarshi123

How did u resolve ur hotstar issue for premium@JDPT

I got sorted by itself. Watched the episodes by 12 noon i think. Don’t know what the actual time we can watch the episodes may 7 or 8 .i think but they changed the timing have to check again tomorrow when will they allow everyone to watch the episodes today