I know how the Ridoy chapter is going to end in Shamita's life

bs123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

In Today's episode, we saw a girl from Sonagachi who was desperately trying to meet Ridoy but was kicked out by Moushumi and Bijoy. Asmita was about to go after her but received a call from the DSP, and was distracted as a result.

I'm sure that girl is pregnant with Ridoy's child as Ridoy went to Sonagachi several times when Asmita left the house. Asmita had stopped Ridoy once at Pari Mahal, but he went back after that too, which means that he probably got intimate with somebody there while he was drunk.

I think this revelation is what is going to finally free Asmita from Ridoy and allow Shamita to reunite. It is also great karma for Nivi for her bad deeds as she has to witness her son take responsibility for his illegitimate child born to a girl from Sonagachi. It is going to be deja vu all over again for her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Yaaa I was thinking that’s the reason why the girl has come. If she is indeed pregnant then she seems pretty sure it belongs to Ridoy 🤔🧐

I wish Asmita had ran after her but this is something was on my mind too when she came. 

This Ridoy chapter really needs to end. The best way would be to kill him off  so he’s permanently out of the story 😅🤭🤫

royalsgirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

ya that is an interesting way to end Ridhoy character or make him go away for a bit... it was strange for that girl to come and that too out of no where to ask for Ridhoy…. well Ridhoy that time was drunk who knows what he did and maybe the girl remembers Ridhoy did something to her but ya its very interesting that will be a really good high point drama to bring in this story line because it draws back to Nivi past and how she hates soni gachi and how she hates Puckhi and what not... so it can be karma for Nivi and for sure that will bring Puckhi and Shan together because Ridhoy has to come to his responsibility even if he is faking this drama or this girl has something to do with his mental drama 

but ya we have to wait and find out how they will end Ridhoy character for a bit and if this girl will come back again....