Minnie and Mickey: Pagal Hai Kya? UP NOW 24/01

cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Sorry for the long wait! I hope you like this OS. Please leave criticisms below and feel free to leave suggestions for any new stories!

"Minnie!"  Cried Mickey. Shit. Where had she gone off to now? After all he'd did to her, he wasn't surprised she didn't want to talk to him. But it was late now, nearing the wee hours of the morning. She could ignore him all she wanted to, but she shouldn't be out at this time alone. Plus he knew his "friends" were out and about, looking for girls to trouble. He should probably cut them off, what good were they anyway? Shut up, Mickey, you have bigger things to focus on.

"MINNIE!" He was on the main road now. Could she have gone to her Biji's house? She wasn't at home, he knew because he had seen her walk away in the opposite direction of the house when he'd begun running after her. He knew things were probably tough for her right now, but at the end of the day she was a girl. A pretty, dainty girl who wanted to fight with the world. She was so little, like a feral cat. A smile came on Mickey's face. Sweet, sweet Minnie. Always out with her paws.

"Arre Minnie! Sun na! Mei jaanta hu ki mei kitna bada gadha hu! But please ghar chal, bahaut late ho gaya hai!" He shouted into the silence. He was seriously getting worried now. What was wrong with her? 

"MINNIE!" He shouted again. His steps quickened, almost as much as his breath. He screamed again, not caring if he woke his neighbours. His Minnie was missing. Ye kudi mujhe ek din pagal kar degi.

Then, he heard crying. Crying. It was a girl, he knew. 

Mickey could handle pain. He could handle anything. He had handled getting the tattoos on his arms. He had handled when his father had slapped him for being a disgrace to the family and what not.

But he couldn't handle a girl crying.

In all his meager twenty years of life, he hadn't ever let a girl be harmed in the front of his eyes. He'd flirted, Lord had he flirted. But he had never, not had let his friends ever, force a girl to do anything other than what she wanted. And when he'd gotten to know that his douchebag friends, excuse his French, had tried to force Minnie, he'd been enraged. And to think he'd felt sorry for them and had destroyed her scooty!

He walked into the direction of the crying. Slowly, he neared the little manjha that sat near Chacha's tea shop. 

His heart stopped. It was the very girl who came into his dreams every night. It was the girl whose hair he couldn't stop thinking about. It was the girl of his dreams.

Kiran Bedi.

Nah, he was just messing with ya. It was Minnie.

Minnie

Minnie hated crying. Hated the feeling of salt on her lips. Hated the way it made her feel so vulnerable. Because she wasn't allowed to be vulnerable. She wasn't vulnerable. She had to take care of her Babes. After leaving Biji's house, she had to take of Babes all by herself. If she broke too, if she surrendered to the voice inside her head telling her that it will never be alright, she'll break to the point from where she'll never come back. She missed her old home, the one she could truly call hers. She missed Preet, Biji, even Bobby. Sometimes she even missed her Lovely Aunti. But she didn't miss Papaji anymore. Papaji was dead to her, for all she was concerned.

"Minnie!" She'd heard Mickey call her about a million times. But she didn't want to talk to him. She couldn't let him know where she is and make fun of her for crying like a girl. He wasn't a good guy. She wanted to believe that she was, since he'd fixed her scooty and all, but he wasn't. She burst into tears again. What was she to do? Where was she to go?

"Minnie!" The voice was too near now, almost scolding. She felt a hand on her shoulder and sat up to scream. A calloused hand pressed against her lips and "Shhh" was spoken along with a warm breath smelling like mint. She opened her eyes to see him looking at her with softness in his eyes. His eyes, lord his eyes. She could look at his eyes for days. NO, she took it back. She didn't like him. She couldn't even stand him! Ugh, was she really fighting with herself right now?

She bit his hand, hard.

"Abbe pagal hai kya!" He shook his hand, trying to relieve the pain that must be searing up his arm right now.

"You are the one whose mad! Itni raat ko koi kisi ladki ka peecha karta hai kya!"

"What else am I supposed to do? Tujhe pta bhi hai ki itni raat ko yaha kya kya hota hai! Tu ek number ki duffer hai! Mei pta hai kitna darra hua tha! Tujhe kuch ho jaata toh! BTA!" Mickey shouted in her face. And then a look of regret passed on his. He hadn't meant to say that out loud.

To be continued...

Update by 7pm IST

Leave comments please! 
Edited by cupcaked - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cupcaked thumbnail
The first part is up. 
I hope you like it!
Please comment and leave suggestions!
Cheers xx😳

cupcaked thumbnail
Seeing as there is no response, I'll be taking this as a sign to discontinue the story and will not upload any further parts. Thank you for your time and your cooperation. 
Love.😃
IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8
This is, beautifully written.  
I am yet to catch up on the earlier episodes. I have seen Mickey for just a couple of minutes when he had made his friends apologize. So I am barely aware of the kind of the character he is.  

Also,  it's okay about low/no response for Mininie is a really young character and more,  a beautiful character and we all have seen romantic love stories on Television a lot. So people aren't up for watching Minnie and Mickey's romantic angle as of now and even,  I personally agree that I feel it should wait. 

Keeping it aside, you did very well in this piece of writing.  Lovely.  

Cheers
-Harshada
Edited by IAdoreYou - 5 years ago
AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
beautifully written as a friendship i am all good but love at this point i am not so sure for miniee
Sukhi35 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

OMG LOVE THIS ITS SOOOO CUTE PLEASE CONTINUE AND WRITE MORE I WILL READ EACH ONE.  

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Nice Story. Please Continue.