EBSS 29th April WU: Janhvi-Ishani's past

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

29th April 2019: Janhvi-Ishani's past

Part 1: 

Janhvi-Ishani are seen in Mata Rani's temple .. Janhvi reminds Ishani it was the same temple where the sisters had taken shelter the night they lost their home and father...  And on the very same night Janhvi had vowed to avenge their father's death.. She remembers how she had gradually made Suman a mental patient and created all the signs of bad omens (fish in Brahmin's food,  breaking of the auspicious ghadas) and Kavya was blamed for everything... Janhvi assures Ishani that Kavya would be thrown out of the house soon and Kabir-Ishani wedding will be on the card.. But she also reminds Ishani that she can not fall for Kabir coz Janhvi might have to sacrifice Dhruv-Kabir if necessary... PK arrives at the temple and calls for Janhvi... He scolded Janhvi for mistreating Iashani and asked them to come back home... PK leaves with Ishani while Janhvi thanked Mata Rani for supporting her... 

Next day was PK-Suman's wedding anniversary and Janhvi was doing their arati... PK who was least bothered about Suman asked Janhvi to take charge of the party... An upset Suman's leaves and PK leaves to after getting a phone call.. Janhvi wonders what could be PK's reaction once he learns about Kavya being a widow..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maxine_May thumbnail

Part-2 

Janhvi brings sindoor for Kavya and convinced Kabir to fill her maang.. Kabir followed Janhvi's request and requests her back to inform the family about Kavya's past after the party... Janhvi agrees and leaves the room while planning her next step.. 

The man who had made PK's "head model" was found by the police.. He informed them that the order was given by an woman and he could identity her... 

Later that evening the man was bought to Mittal mansion and a sketch of the suspect woman was being made ... Janhvi meanwhile was in charge of the party and she introduced Kavya to the guests... 

The sketch was complete and PK was shocked ... Janhvi comes outside the house looking for PK and PK asks her to have a look at the sketch too... Janhvi is shocked too... 

Precap: PK learns from police that Kavya was the widow of Vyom Manhotra... He is furious and goes inside looking for Kabir... Janhvi tries to stop him but PK who was yelling at Kabir had a heart attack ...

ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Tomorrow they will show that none of them have recognised the woman in the sketch and that is why they are shocked😁

The way PK is misbehaving with other people and doing only Jhanvi Jaap , he deserves to be backstabbed by Jhanvi 😒

This could have been female version of Baazigar if Jhanvi has already killed one of PK's son after trapping him in love and then married Dhruv as a part of her plan but later fallen for him

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: NeverOldEnough

Tomorrow they will show that none of them have recognised the woman in the sketch and that is why they are shocked😁

The way PK is misbehaving with other people and doing only Jhanvi Jaap , he deserves to be backstabbed by Jhanvi 😒

This could have been female version of Baazigar if Jhanvi has already killed one of PK's son after trapping him in love and then married Dhruv as a part of her plan but later fallen for him

The way he treats his wife, I can't stand him. I'd love to see jhanvi mess with his head and kabir continue to do exactly what PK doesn't want, which obviously is what jhanvi wants anyways as kabir doing the opposite of what PK wants will drive a wedge between kabir and PK more. Quite frankly i dislike PK because of his controlling behaviour, insensitivity to other's feelings and overall unlikable attitude. 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Thanks for the detailed WU, dear! :) 

Roselada thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Today also they didn’t show who’s the person in the sketch😐😐. Ohh pk got to know the truth of kavya from the police haan thought jhanvi will tell him. Thanks for the update.❤️❤️

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

The way he treats his wife, I can't stand him. I'd love to see jhanvi mess with his head and kabir continue to do exactly what PK doesn't want, which obviously is what jhanvi wants anyways as kabir doing the opposite of what PK wants will drive a wedge between kabir and PK more. Quite frankly i dislike PK because of his controlling behaviour, insensitivity to other's feelings and overall unlikable attitude. 

Yup I just hate how he treats his mentally unstable wife, as if its her fault, or she has committed a crime of some sort. Jahnvi is doing everything for revenge, but PK is being mad at his family 'cos he's just tyrannical. 

Ngl seeing him getting a cardiac arrest made me lol for a bit.

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

BTW who do you think the woman in the sketch is?

We know it is not Jahnvi, then who? 

Maxine_May thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeverOldEnough

Quite possible 😂😂😂

Honestly I would LOVE to see Janhvi PK's band bajaoing 🙅 

Maxine_May thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

BTW who do you think the woman in the sketch is?

We know it is not Jahnvi, then who? 

Either Kavya or someone else 😝