Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Hope Tanvi's acting improves.. And I look forward to Kabir Kavya love story..

Also, I don't think CVs will bring another girl for Kabir like in Tamil serial..Lets see if I'm proven wrong by the CVs or not..

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Hope Tanvi's acting improves.. And I look forward to Kabir Kavya love story..

Also, I don't think CVs will bring another girl for Kabir like in Tamil serial..Lets see if I'm proven wrong by the CVs or not..

Makers might bring Kavya dead Husband Vyom ... Serial hai kuch bhi ho sakta hai ...But If tanvi improves her acting then it might work .( kabir and kavya ) ...at the moment it does not.:(.Chemsitry means it should word in all the situations not only romance
Koel100 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Liked Tanvi in jiji maa. Tough never watched that show entirely she was good in whatever Insta clips I watched.

So watched the first week of EBSS & tbh more than anything I don't see anything good happening for any character in terms of growth apart from shrenu's character.

Ppl complained about styling for me which seems deliberate given jhanvi's styling is on point but apart from her rest all of them are just bleh & a lavish set

Makers for now r seeming to be just bothered about one character & rest of the characters r uni dimensional with nothing much offered to do. Had it been character's having  scope to perform yet Falling flat I would have called them out but apart from Jhanvi nothing has much to do in first place.

TBH this show & Jhanvi reminds me of Maya of beyhadh where no head or tail it would be just about one character with others being mere poly.

This show can be shrenu's claim to fame in the sense like what beyhadh did to jw but apart from that show is super bland with predictable AF storyline.

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Koel100

Liked Tanvi in jiji maa. Tough never watched that show entirely she was good in whatever Insta clips I watched.

So watched the first week of EBSS & tbh more than anything I don't see anything good happening for any character in terms of growth apart from shrenu's character.

Ppl complained about styling for me which seems deliberate given jhanvi's styling is on point but apart from her rest all of them are just bleh & a lavish set

Makers for now r seeming to be just bothered about one character & rest of the characters r uni dimensional with nothing much offered to do. Had it been character's having  scope to perform yet Falling flat I would have called them out but apart from Jhanvi nothing has much to do in first place.

TBH this show & Jhanvi reminds me of Maya of beyhadh where no head or tail it would be just about one character with others being mere poly.

This show can be shrenu's claim to fame in the sense like what beyhadh did to jw but apart from that show is super bland with predictable AF storyline.

I think the show will get better in the upcoming episodes. But tanvis makeup can be better. She is a beautiful girl but still in the same costume since episode 1. In flashback scenes she is looking beautiful.Zain wudnt hv signed the show if he doesn't hv a strong role.Hope it gets better in the future.