xDownInFlamesx thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

So after watching the episodes, I really feel that this show would go a long journey. I want it to be a finite series typed one. Janhvi is the most loved one. Revenge from your own in laws and making them have a blind belief in you is truly hard and I am glad to see shrenu portraying her role beautifully as well as amazingly. Prem Mittal is another chota packet bada boom type. He is so carefree! Kabir and Kavya's bitter sweet relationship is so lovely.

Keep the good work CVS!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lucifer666 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes it will be best for the show to be finite. Jhanvi is such a well maintained illusion of a character - her mastermind brain and her 'I have everything under control attitude is amazing'. I have fallen for Shrenu's acting capabilities. Prem Mittal is powerful no doubt about it but I think there will be more explosive character revelations in the coming days. As you said this show is awesome. 😊

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Back on IF after ages. I'm so glad that this isn't a typical saas bahu big budget serial but a family thriller with an awesome ensemble cast and direction (for a start coz you never know later on after 300 or even 1000 epis.LOL)

They have done a pretty good job from the start regarding characterizations of each characters, seems like everyone have their small stories/various shades.  Of course Jhanvi's char is the highlight, so intriguing and Shrenu is just PERFECT, I'm waiting to see more of Dhruv-Jhanvi just like Kabir-Kavya (both pairs look good) along with cutie Arush. Mittal papa & mummy have potential in the story.

Arshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

The best part ebss is, they don't drag the episodes. And their storyline is indeed strong with some amazing skilled actor actress, if they don't make raita like other shows,EBSS will go a long!      

Move_ON thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I caught up episodes today and looks interesting. Look forward to watch this and hope they keep writing intact in future to keep interesting.