favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi frendz 
forum is so slow and litrally dead why? Due to the current track hmmm actualy its been long time i stopped watching isa but i jus started after leap hopin kabeer will get some brains  hope a😭tleast he will get after leap
Edited by favjassi - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zaabir thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: favjassi

Hi frendz 

forum is so slow and litrally dead why? Due to the current track hmmm actualy its been long time i stopped watching isa but i jus started after leap hopin kabeer will get some brains  hope a 😭tleast he will get after leap

Forum is dead cause alot of people stopped watching the show due to the most pukeworthy track and the most vile and cheapest vamp. Also alot of negative and dark tracks that followed after it. The never ending of tracks and viliians glorified instead of being punished. Some people moved to IG and Twitter I guess. So no one posts here anymore

Was hoping the leap to bring some freshness and kabeer using his brains but he is still as stupid and easily manipulated by his father and zeenat the bitch. After all she has done she is still roaming around as the queen bee and Ahmeds acting as nothing happened it's just disgusting am most disappointed in kabeer for being so nice and calm with her. Looks like CVS love their villains and dont believe in punishing them. 
Veronica13 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaabir

Forum is dead cause alot of people stopped watching the show due to the most pukeworthy track and the most vile and cheapest vamp. Also alot of negative and dark tracks that followed after it. The never ending of tracks and viliians glorified instead of being punished. Some people moved to IG and Twitter I guess. So no one posts here anymoreWas hoping the leap to bring some freshness and kabeer using his brains but he is still as stupid and easily manipulated by his father and zeenat the bitch. After all she has done she is still roaming around as the queen bee and Ahmeds acting as nothing happened it's just disgusting am most disappointed in kabeer for being so nice and calm with her. Looks like CVS love their villains and dont believe in punishing them.

Hello people,Veronica here. Good to be back😂I started watching the show again since they started a new season hoping to see kabeer using his brains but alas he still isn't there yet.He took kasam and now he is paying for his mistake. Well instead of thinking of a way to break this Kasam and take care of Zara he went on to think that staying away from her will keep her safe. He let shahbaz and zeenat manipulate him again and didn't even bother to know about Zara's medical condition.Well Zara again is going to fight for her love and history to be repeating itself kabeer again will be seen being rude to her. All in the name of love and fear😅
Zaabir thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veronica13

Hello people,Veronica here. Good to be back😂I started watching the show again since they started a new season hoping to see kabeer using his brains but alas he still isn't there yet.He took kasam and now he is paying for his mistake. Well instead of thinking of a way to break this Kasam and take care of Zara he went on to think that staying away from her will keep her safe. He let shahbaz and zeenat manipulate him again and didn't even bother to know about Zara's medical condition.Well Zara again is going to fight for her love and history to be repeating itself kabeer again will be seen being rude to her. All in the name of love and fear😅

Welcome back. Lol nothing has changed like the saying 'old wine in a new bottle'. Same old repetitive storyline, zara again will be fighting to save her marriage and love and kabeer taking his anger out on her or kicking her put of his life / house. Zabeer are trapped in a web of lies and misunderstandings. Kabeers brain is still in coma anyone can easily manipulate him to get him to dance to their tunes except for understanding Zara and her selfless love for him. Kabeer contradicts himself all time his words do not match his actions. Kabeer is a Justbati bewakoof he acts before he thinks and now paying for his mistakes and also hurting Zara in the process.