Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

Actually I think Saltanat will die and Zaroon will marry Kainat.  😭

Why will she die and this logic is so weird..
Hope they don't show him and even Kainaat needs to stand for herself, she isn't some rebound
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Why will she die and this logic is so weird..
Hope they don't show him and even Kainaat needs to stand for herself, she isn't some rebound

Few reasons. 

1) Their love story (falling in love phase) was too fast; in one week they are already in love. If they were planning for Saltanat and Zaroon, they would have slowed down their falling in love phase a little bit.

2) Usually in a show where one actor plays twins, it's extra work, so I notice in TV shows either one of the twins ends up getting a lot less screen space, or they kill that twin off. 

3) Saltanat is a positive character, I don't see her turning negative. If Zaroon ends up marrying Kainaat, Saltanat wouldn't really have a role in the show, unless they bring another lead for her. 

4) A really strong feeling I have. 

I just hope I'm wrong. I love Saltanat. ðŸ˜†
Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

Few reasons. 

1) Their love story (falling in love phase) was too fast; in one week they are already in love. If they were planning for Saltanat and Zaroon, they would have slowed down their falling in love phase a little bit.

2) Usually in a show where one actor plays twins, it's extra work, so I notice in TV shows either one of the twins ends up getting a lot less screen space, or they kill that twin off. 

3) Saltanat is a positive character, I don't see her turning negative. If Zaroon ends up marrying Kainaat, Saltanat wouldn't really have a role in the show, unless they bring another lead for her. 

4) A really strong feeling I have. 

I just hope I'm wrong. I love Saltanat. ðŸ˜†

Don't see either the character of Sultanat or Kainaat dying any time soon, but one will get a plastic surgery once this need for a double role aka "similar faces to create confusion" phase is over. It is way too taxing for one actor to play 2 leads at the same time. 
SandyaKranthi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Is this show remake of "ashk"  

Fawadkhan is lead