Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

I am glad none of the women in this show are abla nari types (except the MIL who is suffering from a disorder)

I liked that Kavya didn't back down and start crying silently. She gave it back to Ishani. Ishani is also right in her place (assuming she is innocent). 

Jahnvi of course is shady ðŸ˜†

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Also, I think Kabir already suspects there is something wrong with his mum in today's episode, and is not going to dismiss like the rest of his family. 

I think he will start investigating his mother's condition and then figure about Jahnvi. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

I am glad none of the women in this show are abla nari types (except the MIL who is suffering from a disorder)

I liked that Kavya didn't back down and start crying silently. She gave it back to Ishani. Ishani is also right in her place (assuming she is innocent). 

Jahnvi of course is shady ðŸ˜†

I don't think ishaani is right in her place at all actually. For one she knows very well that the family decided to fix her marriage without kabir's knowledge out of excitement when he informed them of returning back home, so its not like kabir agreed to marry her and rejected her, plus she knows kabir and kavya can't predict the future to know his family are stupid enough to make such an arrangement without his consent, and she knows or at least should know how to treat kids. But we all know the families in these situations never realise or accept where they go wrong when they make a mistake and will continue to act like kabir and kavya are their and ishaani's culprits of sorts. Typical ðŸ¥± Ishaani doesn't seem like she inherited her sister's intelligence. ðŸ˜†
Edited by sammy17 - 5 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

Also, I think Kabir already suspects there is something wrong with his mum in today's episode, and is not going to dismiss like the rest of his family. 

I think he will start investigating his mother's condition and then figure about Jahnvi. 

It would actually be so cool if kabir does suspect foul play with his mother's health and starts investigating instead of the usual goody-goody bahu being shown to suspect all the foul play in the house and try and prove to the family that she's telling the truth etc. This is such a typical track, hence I want them to show zain's character having brain and not taking things at face value much like his character of neil.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Thanks much for the detailed WU, dear! :)
Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sammy17

I don't think ishaani is right in her place at all actually. For one she knows very well that the family decided to fix her marriage without kabir's knowledge out of excitement when he informed them of returning back home, so its not like kabir agreed to marry her and rejected her, plus she knows kabir and kavya can't predict the future to know his family are stupid enough to make such an arrangement without his consent, and she knows or at least should know how to treat kids. But we all know the families in these situations never realise or accept where they go wrong when they make a mistake and will continue to act like kabir and kavya are their and ishaani's culprits of sorts. Typical  🥱 Ishaani doesn't seem like she inherited her sister's intelligence. ðŸ˜†

I don't think she's wrong too ... It's pretty much evident that she's in love with Kabir (unless it's all an act) ..  Now we don't know anything about Kabir-Ishani relationship ... They lived in the same house n they might have a good bonding too ... Kabir did accept that she LIKED Ishani n it's quite possible that the family assumed they LOVED each other hence the "surprise" engagement ... Coz when Kabir was informed about the engagement he was surprised but he didn't say for once that he never wanted to marry Ishani... 
One thing we know for sure is Kabir had to marry Kavya under a circumstance ... Kavya was someone else's wife and Kabir might have happily got engaged to Ishani if Kavya was out of the picture ..  So, right now I don't think Ishani or Kabir or his family are wrong.. It's the situation which went wrong for all of them...