Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ravthereader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: AnnStyles

No I liked them too actually but few of us are still in the dard that our favs are not paired together..  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ishaan loves janhvi but what us in janhvi's mind😲

*Dhruv πŸ˜†

Everyone is in dardπŸ˜† and the dard is given my JhanviπŸ˜†
Edited by Ravthereader - 5 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
It's a good first episode. Suspenseful, but it also reveals a bit into all the characters.

That background score really adds oomph to Jhanvi's moments.

I noticed a big blooper though. Jhanvi comes into the Mittal mansion carrying what appears to be 7 ghade, but how did she get them through the door?!! They are touching the roof almost. They are definitely taller than the door. πŸ˜†
Ravthereader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Metis

It's a good first episode. Suspenseful, but it also reveals a bit into all the characters.

I noticed a big blooper though. Jhanvi comes into the Mittal mansion carrying what appears to be 7 ghade, but how did she get them through the door?!! They are touching the roof almost. They are definitely taller than the door.  πŸ˜†

didn't noticed πŸ˜†
rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
shrenu part was good rest all ok ..
hero entry was good precap too
TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: subbuappu

Ship to first episode mein hi doob gaya.. Janhvi called Kabir "bhaiyya"

Ouch. Yeh kya hogaya. I was thinking not to consider Jhanvi a married woman or sis in law to Kabir since marriage is a mere part of her mission. She cud have just called him Kabir. Is she considering her mrg serious or not? I know she is pretending to be bahu and win everyone's trust but still. Ship sank even before it sailed. But then Kamal said Sridevi was like his sis when they were in relationship. What tall buildings have i built in my mind? They wud have looked cute 2gthr. May be next time in some other serial.
TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Metis

I noticed a big blooper though. Jhanvi comes into the Mittal mansion carrying what appears to be 7 ghade, but how did she get them through the door?!! They are touching the roof almost. They are definitely taller than the door. πŸ˜†

May be she bent somewhat
TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IfritAmbrose

Ab Bhaiya bolne wali se and sunne wale se kya umeed karun main?πŸ˜•πŸ€’

But she was acting na from Jhanvi the adarsh bahu, so take it with a pinch of salt. She dont mean it. But then if the show blindly follows original then we know what hppns next.