WHo Shots Their Brother

royalsgirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
so watching the episode few times...what I don't get 
as much anger a person can have and making the demand on hurting that one person because he cant have him or whatever the past is between two ppl that much anger that you will shoot your brother and go with the demand that you said before if you ever do anything you will regret it and I will kill you 

come on...not really blaming the writers or anything but like yes its storyline the writers brought it up to show shockers and suspense but seriously shooting your own brother and now being emotional about it and leavin him alone... wow that's horrible 

I believe this will be the turning point of Ridhoy to make him more psycho or mentally ill because he shot his brother and puckhi finding him omg she wll have a tough one now..because shan did says once if I die then you wll not have to worry about anything then you can be happy... 

it will be interesting in the upcoming episode especaillly tomorrow maybe that's what Nivi slap will be because Ridhoy got mentally Ill and she blames SHan and puckhi 

so lets see but this post was for like why shot your brother because of one girl 
yes we can blame Puckhi but at the same time...its Ridhoy fault its not all Puckhi 

Ridhoy should understand he shouldn't get everything he wants and needs right now...he should the meaning of patience and moving on 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

emerald_ice thumbnail
I think that Ridhoy shooting Shan should be the final action that convinces his family that he's not normal. From day one we have seen him have breakdowns when he doesn't get his way. He tries to kill himself to get what he wants and now he's trying to kill others to get what he wants. This means he's either mentally disturbed or very manipulative. Either way, by giving in to him they only encouraged the behavior. 
I'm happy Shan didn't back down. Though I wish Shan would've snatched the gun and slapped Ridhoy a few times. Plus I think this should be enough for Asmita to end this drama between her and the brothers. Like we get it, they hurt you. But there are other ways to get revenge or act on your hurt feelings. Getting molested by Ridhoy or watching Shan get killed is obvioudly not worth the revenge. 
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
What's scary is how he's walking around with a gun like it's nothing. He could have fired at anyone let alone his brother. This guy is extremely dangerous. Puchki needs to see how much Shaan is doing for her and connect the dots with the Nivi case cos she's the cause of everything.
dyer.a thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
After watching the shoot video on YouTube I am sure this is a dream sequence as it will be ridoy who will get hurt somehow and not shaan.
Because their precaps are always misleading.
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I disagree with many things about Ridoy

Ridoy is not a psycho guy 
Ridiy has depression may be and low confidence but 50% of world has depression 

All those depressed or mentally ill will not go shooting anyone specially family 

Ridoy is a rich brat(like guy who shot ppl in pubs for not giving drinks etc ) who is spoilt and thinks he should get everything he wants on platter

Ridoy does not believe in hard work or winning his love or lover

He demands love and wants it at any cost whether wife likes or not 

Court has said that a husband cannot forced wife for spending nights but here he is after asmita for that shamelessly

Ridoy knows no good girl capable girl educated girl who workd and is independent will ever marry him 

If a girl marries Ridoy its because he belobngs to rich family for his money not for love at all

Thats why hes so insecure about Asimta from beginning 

I do not blame is lame leg for this, in todays time blind people open companies, handicapped become police, bank managers etc 

There are so many avenues now, but Ridoy does not want to try at all

Hes used to luxury without work in life 

First luxury because of his dad than his brother 

I believe Ridoy is a narcissit and in future will show true colors again and again he has his mothers genes after all

What will a man do if he knows his wife does not love him try to woo her or give divorce? 

Here ridoy is forcing himself on her

This way asmita will hate ridoy more not love him 

But ridoy shot asmitas lover instead 

That means he has criminal mentality like his mother Nivedita

When arindam loved chanda, nivedita kidnapped him

When shan loves amita and vice versa ridoy shot him 

Nivi has given him some tablet that makes him behave voilent may be 
But still there is no tablet in world to control ones mind aand make him shoot an human 

So no matter what tablet nivi giving ridoy only a man with hatred in heart can kill or shoot

You give same tablet to shaan he will never kill anyone because hes a goood person 

Edited by myviewprem - 5 years ago