Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zaabir thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: s_lover

I was in assumption that kabeer gets Ruksar in ego as second wife, when Zara asked for khulla But looks like hit on his head got his ego gone, I hope with that hit his brain cells also back. I think Ruksar is not coming back because I saw on SN that actor clarified some fans it seems. I think Shabaaz, zeenath And rizwan played big. If they played also from past 1 year kabeer never inquired about Zara is not digestible

I dont think Kabeer would have ever accepted witch as his wife knowing  very well she is a bloody criminal but then again he married to save this criminal in the first place as she was cvs first love and they can show any illogical crap. That's good she isn't coming back as per the current track there is no requirement for third angles. This is just my opinion as a viewer I felt that ruku character was never required as the third angle in the show, the show had really good content and so much potential to do really well without all the negative characters, nazariya clash was the core to take the story forward Causing clashes between the leads and how they overcame them.

As per yesterdays episode kabeer for the first time finds out Zara was in coma, in the previous episode both Aisha and alina are very well aware that Zara was in coma so why wasnt kabeer informed about it.  its really hard to digest that not once kabeer would have enquired about Zara or was concerned about zaras health when he became conscience / recovered as both were really badly injured. 

The trio zee,shazzy  and rizu  have played it big in the separation of zabeer.
narobi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am not regular with the show , but remember when zara got to know about rukhsar and kabir nikah she stressed out and again when she got to know kabir took responsibility of rukhsar she stressed out

Uski ye bimari tabhi shuru hogayi thi and fir goli lagne ki wajah se aur

Haan ab to flashback hi bta sakta hai hua kya, but yes kabir has not met her once it is really hard to digest, ek chhat ke neeche nai rehna tha mil to sakta tha , shaahbaz has played well
Zaabir thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why is Kabeer so blinded by his family's manipulation especially his father and zeenat, why can't he put two and two together and see through their manipulations, after shazzy told him on his face that he made the wrong decision by marrying Zara to him and the umpteen times zeenat has abused and tried killing Zara. Shazzy is such a kameena and does not love his son r care for his happiness, his only and only love is qaziat has played his cards smartly by using the kasam taken on the Quran and emotionally blackmailing Kabeer, which Kabeer got the taste of his own medicine as he was stupid enough to take it in the first place. 

Taking kasam on the Quran is no joke and completely wrong and he was bound by his kasam but Kabeer being an aalim should have found a solution to nullify his kasam instead of leaving Zara on the death bed, shouldn't she been his first priority. The person he claims to love so much he abandoned her when she needed him and his care the most. Correct me if I'm wrong but the kasam was that they cannot live under one roof not that they cannot see each other, as Zara was packing her bags she said to him I know cause of your anger you won't let me see you but I'm leaving all my stuff behind in this suitcase that if there is tiny bit of love left for me in your heart and you want to see me you can come in the pretence of giving my stuff to me. So after that didn't he bother to see or query about her health. Kabeer failed Zara again, she is a fighter and he is weak and easily gives up influenced by his so called family when it comes to saving their relationship. 

annjose1998 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So Kabeer chose his Kasam over his sick wife. He could have did something to ask for forgiveness for the nistake he made by swearing on the Quran. Just like he said he won't ever see zara's Face but he realized he was wrong so he fasted. But here he just gave up on his wife because Shahbaz questioned him about whether he picks God or his wife? I mean does turning his back on his wife when she is probably could be lying on her death bed, make him the person God wants him to be. He is sometimes so so stupid. Honestly he is way too guilible for a priest. Anybody could easily trick him into doing anything they want. I really hope he picks Zara this time Over his father's stupid decisions and dirty tricks. I also hope that Shahbaz gets exposed. And Kabeer gets to see his father in his true colors.
ananhita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: annjose1998

So Kabeer chose his Kasam over his sick wife. He could have did something to ask for forgiveness for the nistake he made by swearing on the Quran. Just like he said he won't ever see zara's Face but he realized he was wrong so he fasted. But here he just gave up on his wife because Shahbaz questioned him about whether he picks God or his wife? I mean does turning his back on his wife when she is probably could be lying on her death bed, make him the person God wants him to be. He is sometimes so so stupid. Honestly he is way too guilible for a priest. Anybody could easily trick him into doing anything they want. I really hope he picks Zara this time Over his father's stupid decisions and dirty tricks. I also hope that Shahbaz gets exposed. And Kabeer gets to see his father in his true colors.

He is not sometimes stupid, he is permanently Stupid!!