What is this show about?

Arshian14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I am a bit lost right now. Kainat and Saltanat are cousin sisters that have opposing ideologies. K is traditional while S is modern. 

We also saw Zaroon rejecting K on basis of her looks and fell for S's beauty. 

I am assuming the show is about K and S's clashing ideologies about Islam. I am curious as to what Zaroon's role is. 

Is he going to learn beauty isn't everything and K is a better fit for him because of her simple and pious nature? Or is his "love" for S really pure because of her modern thinking? Is he the type of Muslim man that appreciates a woman's independence?

According to the and posters and the wedding promo, I think Zaroon and Saltanat end up together which is unfortunate as it proves beauty is everything. Makers are also showing Kainat in a negative light suggesting that she may turn negative/vengeful towards S for stealing her groom. 

I personally am a Kainat-Zaroon shipper but I don't think its going to happen. TV shows recently focus too much on how a woman is always right in her approach to be more modern. This is right to a certain extent but it doesn't mean traditional ways are wrong. 

People should focus on finding middle ground between modern and traditional. Unfortunately, TV shows focus more on modern ways being better than traditional. 

Ishq subhan allah is a show about clashing ideologies between a couple and they always show modern thinking winning over traditional. Sufiyana Pyaar mera is from the same production house so I am afraid that Saltanat will always win everything and everyone while Kainat will always lose despite her simplicity. 
Edited by Arshian14 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
You have summed it up, very well. Will be interesting to know what Zaroon's role is, hope he atleast gives Kainat a chance..
The insights in both characters, sisters is needed as both have different views. No one is totally wrong..
Even I agree, they may make Kainat just negative, cos of marriage..
But even I don't like the way TV show do nowadays, of always showing modern apt, so Saltanat and Zaroon will be end game..
Even I like Kainat and Zaroon, their track seems interesting and they need to be explored..
In the journey hope Zaroon find s atleast that what he expected of Kainat isn't what she is..
Kainat has few clashes and she has her reasons..
Also both shows are from different production houses, checked online.
sravss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Even I like Kaynaat and Zaroon... It is so unfortunate that in today's television beauty is given more importance and only modern thinking is said to be corredt...This show is promoted as show of Saltanat and Zaroon , so I did not understand what is the need to bring kaynaat in-between...
We have to wait and watch...

I'm someone how believe being traditional in your attire and thinking does not make you Orthodox and being modern does not make you correct...It is balance of both which will make you happy...I really hope this journey of K S and Z will make them understand this...
Limerence thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I like your review also about the show 
Till now I don't find anything wrong in every character too common like we are in actually.

Kainaat- Simple and traditional girl, who think whatever his elder does  also do good, And i am able to connect to her 
I today's generation few youngsters are like this only. 
Earlier I thought that Kainaat don't have her own mind but no While talking to her dadaji and Saltnat, she always expresses her view and try to gain more knowledge and thats commendable,  

Saltnat - She is modern girl and her thinking is her only, she do what she feel right... according to her upbringing she is completely okay like today's generation...and please she is not much modern type ...she is semi- modern type till now future i don't know

Zaroon- he is modern guy who was living in abroad and he imagined his partner becoz he got freedom.. let me give rest to his character for some time
Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sravss

Even I like Kaynaat and Zaroon... It is so unfortunate that in today's television beauty is given more importance and only modern thinking is said to be corredt...This show is promoted as show of Saltanat and Zaroon , so I did not understand what is the need to bring kaynaat in-between...

We have to wait and watch...

I'm someone how believe being traditional in your attire and thinking does not make you Orthodox and being modern does not make you correct...It is balance of both which will make you happy...I really hope this journey of K S and Z will make them understand this...

True! Hoping some cinematography is also reserved for Kainat and Zaroon.
Yeah agree, if it's all on Saltanat and Zaroon, there was no need to bring Kainat just to break her heart or story will not be showed..

Totally agree! A balance is essential..and following your culture is not a wrong thing..

Also no offence but during the whole Saltanat and Zaroon trip, isn't it weird they never ask him name, like that's the first thing you ask when you connect
Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Limerence

I like your review also about the show 

Till now I don't find anything wrong in every character too common like we are in actually.

Kainaat- Simple and traditional girl, who think whatever his elder does  also do good, And i am able to connect to her 
I today's generation few youngsters are like this only. 
Earlier I thought that Kainaat don't have her own mind but no While talking to her dadaji and Saltnat, she always expresses her view and try to gain more knowledge and thats commendable,  

Saltnat - She is modern girl and her thinking is her only, she do what she feel right... according to her upbringing she is completely okay like today's generation...and please she is not much modern type ...she is semi- modern type till now future i don't know

Zaroon- he is modern guy who was living in abroad and he imagined his partner becoz he got freedom.. let me give rest to his character for some time

Well said..
phoenix27 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshian14

I am a bit lost right now. Kainat and Saltanat are cousin sisters that have opposing ideologies. K is traditional while S is modern. 

We also saw Zaroon rejecting K on basis of her looks and fell for S's beauty. 

I am assuming the show is about K and S's clashing ideologies about Islam. I am curious as to what Zaroon's role is. 

Is he going to learn beauty isn't everything and K is a better fit for him because of her simple and pious nature? Or is his "love" for S really pure because of her modern thinking? Is he the type of Muslim man that appreciates a woman's independence?

According to the and posters and the wedding promo, I think Zaroon and Saltanat end up together which is unfortunate as it proves beauty is everything. Makers are also showing Kainat in a negative light suggesting that she may turn negative/vengeful towards S for stealing her groom. 

I personally am a Kainat-Zaroon shipper but I don't think its going to happen. TV shows recently focus too much on how a woman is always right in her approach to be more modern. This is right to a certain extent but it doesn't mean traditional ways are wrong. 

People should focus on finding middle ground between modern and traditional. Unfortunately, TV shows focus more on modern ways being better than traditional. 

Ishq subhan allah is a show about clashing ideologies between a couple and they always show modern thinking winning over traditional. Sufiyana Pyaar mera is from the same production house so I am afraid that Saltanat will always win everything and everyone while Kainat will always lose despite her simplicity. 

I dont believe this definition of modern and tredition that if you don't question things then you are tradistional but if you question things and want to weight them they you are modern. This is totally worng thing. 

Being modern is not a crime and its a good think i would say. As it gives you a chance to accept things based in your knowledge of them instead of what being told to you by somebody. 

If this is the definition of modern and tredition  we are taking about them in that case being modern is way better than accepting everything in the name of tredition. 

if you understand the idea behind everything and then accept it as you find its a better choice then it's a modern thinking. 

Kaynat and saltanat both are modern girls. One find things acceptable for her other don't. Being modern means using your brain to decide what is good for them not wearing specific clothes or behaving a certain way. 

lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It's about clashing ideologies but what defines modern differs from person to person and Saltanat and Kainaat are modern and strong in their own way.
Zaroon as of now is smitten by Saltanat and she is shown to be warming up to him. I wonder where that leaves Kainaat ?

The show is just 4 episode old ..so we need to wait and watch .I am sure we have more surprises in store.

Arshian14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

You have summed it up, very well. Will be interesting to know what Zaroon's role is, hope he atleast gives Kainat a chance..

The insights in both characters, sisters is needed as both have different views. No one is totally wrong..
Even I agree, they may make Kainat just negative, cos of marriage..
But even I don't like the way TV show do nowadays, of always showing modern apt, so Saltanat and Zaroon will be end game..
Even I like Kainat and Zaroon, their track seems interesting and they need to be explored..
In the journey hope Zaroon find s atleast that what he expected of Kainat isn't what she is..
Kainat has few clashes and she has her reasons..
Also both shows are from different production houses, checked online.

I thought both shows are produced by Danish Javed. 
BIaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I also would like to see Kainat with Zaroon. Though I like Sultanat, I love Kainat's simplicity and her relationship with her dada ji. I see a depth in her that I love. I love how she asks him questions.