CV's brought the story too far

Semeira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
I am sorry to say that but CV's reached for me a no return point with Kabir's kasam on the Holy Quran. He can't break it...like all muslims must know...so how Zaabir can be back together ?? Regarding the religion this is totally wrong...i know its just a show but you can't show wrong things about a religion people are discovering and some already clearly know about it..cv's shouldn't have use that turn for the story.. 
Don't take it wrong please it's only my opinion no offense

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zaabir thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nothing to take offense anout every is entitled to their opinions. I totally agree CVS should have never gone the route of kabeer taking the kasam on the Quran he is an Aalim he should know better,  he took it before and look where it ended in total mess. 
I think  with kasam if he fasted or fed the poor and he could have taken it back, but its ITV  show so do not expect an logic and sense they have already sent out wrong message about iddah, the talak calculations were completely wrong. 
Semeira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Zaabir

Nothing to take offense anout every is entitled to their opinions. I totally agree CVS should have never gone the route of kabeer taking the kasam on the Quran he is an Aalim he should know better,  he took it before and look where it ended in total mess. 

I think  with kasam if he fasted or fed the poor and he could have taken it back, but its ITV  show so do not expect an logic and sense they have already sent out wrong message about iddah, the talak calculations were completely wrong. 

Exactly they show many wrong things already but that one will be the ultimate one for me..its a serious thing and they can't go to that extend just for a show..

Thanks for understanding ðŸ˜Š
mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Worry not you stated your opinion. In this show nothing makes sense. First time he know she killed someone but without thinking he promised that witch zeenath that he will bring her. He made a big sin by saving a criminal. Second time he promised that he will leave an angel that she never did any harm to her worst enemy also. In my opinion in this show nothing makes sense. Dumb kabeer never learns anything