Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Today they have shown just a glance of Saltanat character...so its early to say anything about her character...So i dont talk about her much...

Regarding Kaynat,she was all giddy and twirling around hearing the "Dulha" word😆...So i kinda didnt get impressed by her if i talk just based on today's episode...and again its early to decide her characterisation also based on one episode...so i will hold my opinion for now😆...I will decide based on tomorrow's episode who is better among the two😆...I think i will like "Saltanat" among the two.. lets see😆...I liked the contrast they have shown between the two characters in their dressing and body language...
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hi everyone!
Am Madhura, show seems interesting.
Yesterday's episode was executed well, looking ahead. Hope story is handled well..
Both Actors did great job..Helly was amazing as Kainat, about other character, we will see more today..
samiaadiya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Hi everyone!

Am Madhura, show seems interesting.
Yesterday's episode was executed well, looking ahead. Hope story is handled well..
Both Actors did great job..Helly was amazing as Kainat, about other character, we will see more today..

Hi Madhura wlc😊