(not so) Killer Filler

tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
So aaj ka episode ek filler tha. Na isse zyaada na isse kam. Nothing happened other than dhanak and raghu playing chindi games with maayi. aisa laga ki mumbai ki badi don ko nahi, kisi chindi chor ko rok ne ki koshish kar rahe hain. weapons apne hi kamre mein rakh diya...raghu made such a rookie mistake? ðŸ˜² but anyways onto the little that can be analyzed today.
what was good? 
well, i suppose they were building some camaraderie between raghu and dhanak. 

the swati storyline could be interesting if developed well but god that fake crying noise was awful. i fully empathized with maayi at that point. i was looking for my peg at that point. ðŸ˜›

Maayi's jhar at the romance was kind of funny. and the fact that they looked so guilty was even worse.

dhanak not being able to protect herself from maya maayi and saku, or even struggling to disarm a child when we have seen her pachar an entire army of goons by herself was so ridiculous that it was funny. raghu unable to loosen the women's grip over his beloved baiko was also hilarious. wardi aur awaaragardi chod ke yeh dono toh bilkul nitthalle ho gaye. ðŸ˜†

maayi ka maafi mangna was ðŸ˜†

what was bad?

the stupid attempts...so all of it. yesterday i thought there was a solid plan. thenga mila apun ko! not even halva or pav bhaji. ðŸ˜‰

maya's useless bits of heartache at stupid things like 'her' song ðŸ¤¢. he married someone else, is romancing with that someone else and has pretty much left everything you stand for for that someone else. either do something about it or stop eating that 5s of footage. i really hope that at least after becoming don, dhanak will tell her to stop being chep with her husband varna uski game baja dalegi. 

my prediction for the track: dhanak will make yet another abrupt inexplicable decision to become don for 'bhaalayi' that will not land with viewers because the cause and effect are just completely disproportionate. dhanak becoming don is a great trp track but it seems like the cvs are making light of the gravity of this decision by giving such inconsequential motivations to her. this a very last resort thing. she cant possibly be that desperate to 'fix' maayi. put something real at stake. stop making light of their criminal lifestyle. use it to corner some desperation into dhanak, then only trp will increase. bina angst aur drama k trp nahi milne wali.  

trp has gone down. ppl are losing patience with a male bahu and unaffected FL. krishna trp has gone up because they are investing in the love story there. you wanna compete with giant like kkb? you have to up the stakes. 

If i missed something beheno (aur mere bhai log) comment and share below!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am going to skip today and hope that leads become more interesting and effective soon. 
Even Maya with her OTT expressions is more interesting than them. Love Mai and Sakku right now. ðŸ˜†
Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
After watching today's episode I almost wish that the spurious claim from the other post "Savitri to kill Dhanak" comes true. 
Will jolt the story!!! Will Love to see Raghu jump back into some action.

And before anyone thinks about throwing rotten tomatoes at me -- Dhanak can always come back in a new avatar.  ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Why does Savitri want to make Dhanak a don:
1. Savitri wants to send Dhanak to jail
2. She think that Dhanak will fall in love with the role of being a Don.
3. She is trying to hurt Raghu's ego to drive a wedge between Raghu and Dhanak
4. she is trying to insult DhanaK - not exactly sure how it is insulting in that community since it is a position of power
5. Other ideas?

NainoMeinSapna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Irshita

After watching today's episode I almost wish that the spurious claim from the other post "Savitri to kill Dhanak" comes true. 

And before anyone thinks about throwing rotten tomatoes at me -- Dhanak can always come back in a new avatar.  ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

4. she is trying to insult DhanaK - not exactly sure how it is insulting in that community since it is a position of power
5. Other ideas?

5) She wants to torture Dhanak by forcing her to do something that is against her morals/values.
tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Irshita

And before anyone thinks about throwing rotten tomatoes at me -- Dhanak can always come back in a new avatar.   😆😆

5. Other ideas?

Hon I'm going to do my analysis in depth for the full episode sometime tonight or tomorrow. Till then my wager is all of the above minus 1. Sending dhanak to jail would mean savitri ka dhanda paani mein. She'd become police witness.