Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dellaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

They take Hanuman Singh for granted because he don't raise his hand to beat them Gandhi ji ka bhakt h kya kare.. Literally no respect for him. 

I want HS to give treatment in police station for khatri & co...
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RTDeewani

They have restricted themselves to only taunting because they do fear his position as a police officer. 

Khatri's wife fears him less than Khatri because she knows Hanuman doesn't involve himself with women in verbal/physical fights but he can easily beat up Khatri since he's a man and if he crossed his limit.

In an episode, when Khatri, Balli and Khartar pass a nasty comment on his relationship with Babita and Mini, he was about to beat them black and blue but Lala stops him in time.

If not the most feared officer, he has instilled some level of fear in the community about his power and position. 

in one of the initial episodes after the scuffle with ashok , when khatri & co were making snide remarks & predicting things we hv seen hanuman really pulling collars of one of them dangerously warning & khatri was the first who ran off...😆

later during divorce track too he gave khatri strong warning infact khatri's wife too berated her dear khatri's actions .

whatever happened yesterday were some lighter moments , the helping part happened only in presence of good gang , khatri & his wife later made their entry .

but any more bloopers from them , character will definitely start loosing its authenticity .
Devilow0405 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

Exactly
A day before he was giving Gyaan to Lala but forget that same applies on him too  😆

😆😆
dellaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am bit disappointed with the way they dealt with Shauna's husband misbehaving with Babita...
 Wish that Atleast she should have slapped that so called Man..I thought makers will bring some change in dealing this issue...
Devilow0405 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RTDeewani

I can never deny the cuteness of the scene though 😳. Veer Balika and her Hanuman uncle are always a treat to be seen together⭐️.

Exactly they will make an awesome Father Daughter team😳
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Devilow0405

Exactly they will make an awesome Father Daughter team😳

the connect between them was from day 1 .