Emerald_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Really felt for Shivi today ...Rishab Dracula has ruined everything he did .. nothing less expected but we jus thot things were getting & that Dracula entered to spoil things again...
Ha now Palak will be in Noon house ..I guess Shanaya will join the dotted lines hopefully & think sensibly about what palak has said about that Karan..

I guess we're left with probably 2-3 episodes let's see whats in store..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hmm emerald dont know why they are testing our veiwrs patiency 😭
Anyway i am least intrested in warching the episodes now a days uhhh its weird now a days and how come 2to 3 episodes left i heard its 40 episodes in this second season

naina_raina thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really thought shanaya had figured out or at least sensed that something was odd .. she is shown as smart and savvy.. and she had enough hints already.. it would be great to see a noon help themselves without palak detective-giri 
Max789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I don't think so it can end in 3 episodes ,I saw there offscreen pics in Insta .

1.i think they will have shanaya meeting Nakul in the restaurant and everyone dressing up as waiter and waitress and Pragati as bar dancer that did not happen may they edited out but ,but I have maybe feels that will not  be out as all the actors made effort.

2.they will have cocktail party sequence .

3. All the functions till the shaddi are going to happen . 

4. Palak Ritwik and gang planning something wearing hoodies at the night .

I don't think so it will end in 3 episodes but maybe it can end in 10 episodes if they edited out portions .let's see
Emerald_18 thumbnail
Oh is it going to be 40 episodes ok ..yeah did see those insta pics so we're going to see more detectivegiri 😆
This season seems less of a love story & more of CID 👏😆

Any so they're planning season 3 I guess so they can finally show some love...😆
Emerald_18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nickzy

I don't think so it can end in 3 episodes ,I saw there offscreen pics in Insta .

1.i think they will have shanaya meeting Nakul in the restaurant and everyone dressing up as waiter and waitress and Pragati as bar dancer that did not happen may they edited out but ,but I have maybe feels that will not  be out as all the actors made effort.

2.they will have cocktail party sequence .

3. All the functions till the shaddi are going to happen

4. Palak Ritwik and gang planning something wearing hoodies at the night .

I don't think so it will end in 3 episodes but maybe it can end in 10 episodes if they edited out portions .let's see

Please spare us this... Don't want this Shaadi drama functions again ya 
mysterygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Kuch bhhi kare, at least give us Palak and Rithwik in the same room... the logic of this entire story is anyways garbage ... the max the CVs can do to pseudo-redeem themselves is to give us these two in the same room happily bickering and pulling each others hair 😆 The kids joining in this will be a bonus 👏
Main aajkal kaafi kam mein khush hona seekh rahi hoon 😛

Emerald_18 thumbnail
Agree with all of u...need some love as they promised this to be a love story but we're seeing only fighting & plotting ...
san2471 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guess there will be 2-3 episodes of fights till Rishabh is ousted. Then Marriage & Jasoosi and Reunion. What a waste of a season spent on hatred, magical chemistry of leads unutilised.