Emerald_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Is Shivi trying to push away the truth about Mamta asking palak to leave...strained relations was the main reason but is anyone going to know the truth...from the looks of it I doubt this truth will ever come out...Rishabs wrong doings also..big question mark...?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Actually even Shivam does not know the whole truth ...cause Mamta keeps saying meri wajah se ...she never says exactly what the circumstances were and what she told Palak
Additionally I dont think even Mamta knows what Palak did to get separated from Rithwik ...that's still a little nebulous

But yeah at least let all the truths come out

And atleast let Rishabh be ousted of all property and from the house ... because this happy ending and "mujhe maaf kar do" ... and " aisa nahi kehte, after all you are my bro and we are one happy family" is really unreal
Emerald_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Even if they didn't show Mamta speaking out but from the time palak is back in Delhi & knowing about the kids they've not shown her at least confronting palak with whatever happened 6 yrs back ... maybe they cud show she tried speaking to palak but palak is not too convinced now cos she thinks Ricky hates her to the core & she doesn't want to hurt him more so that way Shivi is trying his way too maybe that wud redeem Mamta's character a lil but they showing her being mum totally & this sickness things is being so selfish...the whole plot is wierd...
san2471 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysterygirl123

Actually even Shivam does not know the whole truth ...cause Mamta keeps saying meri wajah se ...she never says exactly what the circumstances were and what she told Palak

Additionally I dont think even Mamta knows what Palak did to get separated from Rithwik ...that's still a little nebulous

But yeah at least let all the truths come out

And atleast let Rishabh be ousted of all property and from the house ... because this happy ending and "mujhe maaf kar do" ... and " aisa nahi kehte, after all you are my bro and we are one happy family" is really unreal

She did say that Ritwik was depressed and his father was extremely sad so she had to ask them to split. Palak may not have told her what she did but Ritwik definitely narrated the incident to everyone so Mamta knows his version. 

Rishabh will get an earful from Ritwik; he has not forgotten or forgiven and his expressions were proof that he did not like him coming close to the twins.
san2471 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is like a forced plot. One person keeps mum for years selfishly hoping things will be fine until one day she discovers death is knocking her door
Her entire plan of getting back Ritwik back fired yet she kept mum because she did not want Ritwik and VP to know Geeta's truth for her own insecurity. Today she is dying so she does not care whether they know or not and she needs a caretaker so get Palak back and think of the "Paap" she did

I hope we get a twist that Mamta's cancer is a wrong diagnosis & she gets a severe tongue lashing from Ritwik because white washing her with sickness is an easy escape route. 
mysterygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: san2471

This is like a forced plot. One person keeps mum for years selfishly hoping things will be fine until one day she discovers death is knocking her door

Her entire plan of getting back Ritwik back fired yet she kept mum because she did not want Ritwik and VP to know Geeta's truth for her own insecurity. Today she is dying so she does not care whether they know or not and she needs a caretaker so get Palak back and think of the "Paap" she did

I hope we get a twist that Mamta's cancer is a wrong diagnosis & she gets a severe tongue lashing from Ritwik because white washing her with sickness is an easy escape route. 

@Bold1: These are the totally right words to describe the Season 2 script
@Bold2: And pigs may fly ðŸ˜†