Preet and now dadaji

divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
It was very sad to see preet questioning her friendship with mini, inspite of knowing that her mom is wrong. This preet was crying over minnies shoulder when her mom was trying to get her married. Even in college she was so rude with minnie. I did not like preet making her issue public amongst her friends. It was really cheap of her. In precap dadu was threatning minnie of breaking relationship if she removes khurana from her name. So now it will be easy for khurana family ro accept mita wholeheartedly🤢. Good now atleast babes and minnie too can move ahead without this stupid toxic family interfering all the time. Though babita was wrong in blaming only mita, but she was also right in saying that mita was trying to be too mahaan.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hope mini tells back to him is his affection conditional ? & will only khuranna surname will ensure the validity of their correlation .
divyadaya13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cute.manasi

hope mini tells back to him is his affection conditional ? & will only khuranna surname will ensure the validity of their correlation .

this same dadaji talking about relationship easily forgot that he was relying on HS ro take care of babes and mini inspite of Hs having no actual relationship but still doing all he can for mini like a father should. How happy ashok was looking when dadaji was pissed with babita🤢
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyadaya13

this same dadaji talking about relationship easily forgot that he was relying on HS ro take care of babes and mini inspite of Hs having no actual relationship but still doing all he can for mini like a father should. How happy ashok was looking when dadaji was pissed with babita🤢

same patriarchal mindset which is making him like that . again i feel such things really happen or hv happened to people .
dellaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
    Mini's 1st day in college is memorable but not on good terms...She is realising the true faces of her closed ones...She didn't ignore dadaji phone call when she came to know about accepting Mita...But this old man is threatening her  in SURNAME which is useless ...
  This Preet is just under the influence of her fiance...This is not love..This is just attraction..Many teen girls at this age will fall easily for these type of guys ..But what surprise me is having a friend like Mini this girl never open her eyes inspite of warning from the former many times ..
  Babita accusing  Mita is normal...No woman will try to understand the other woman in her life...May be in future Babita will realise Mita is not that bad...But she should equally accuse Ashok for all disasters in her life...I am happy how she addressed him ..From Ji to Ashok Khuranna ..The way she stressed shows how she despise and don't need that name in their life...
divyadaya13 thumbnail
I love to see babita now a days taking a stand for herself and not taking any kind of s*it from anyone. Though meeta is a good person but even she was totally selfish initially and even called minnie a poisonous snake. She changed her views only after she saw how babita never spoke anything bad against her in court.  Edited by divyadaya13 - 5 years ago