divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Preets mother is that category of women, when in future any problem arises in preet's marital life, will suggest her daughter to rather die at her husbands house than come back to her maternal home 😕🤢. 
Preet seems to have no brains at all😕

There used to be many woman like preets mother in my teenager days and still there are many
Edited by divyadaya13 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lucy123 thumbnail
I was shocked by Preeti Mum today.
She knows Babita as they lived next to one another. Mini grew up with her Daughter. But to come and bad mouth them today was sad and very bad.
I take it that Tittu broke off the Wedding. 

Today Ashok was shocked by the attack on him by Bsbita. Why did Babita just blame Meeta only.
Here I find her wrong. She should have told off Ashok.why is he still calling her your daughter in law
That's finished with the divorce

This Khurana family need to move on.
Why are they surprised with the change in Babita. 

I hope with this attack on her by Preeti mum makes her strong.
paljay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I got upset when Preet's Mom blamed Babita for her divorce.  She was her neighbor  knew Babita for 17 years she knew her character still!!!!!
Also didn't like Babita blaming Meeta, 

Why no one is blaming Asshok 
SK1509 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Women like Rank exist everywhere in the Punjab. They don't see sense until an issue happens in their own home. I am willing to bet Preeti (if she marries) is going to be set up for a divorce like Babes.Edited by SK1509 - 5 years ago
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SK1509

Women like Rank exist everywhere in the Punjab. They don't see sense until an issue happens in their own home. I am willing to bet Preeti (if she marries) is going to be set up for a divorce like Babes.

true . i too hv this hunch 
rose1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
That guy Preet is engaged to seems shady. I think for now Preet will break her friendship with Mini. Then some days later, that creep will do something bad with Preet and Mini will save Preet with help from HS. Some criminal case will there. And then that Preet's mom will have to eat her own words. 
divyadaya13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rose1000

That guy Preet is engaged to seems shady. I think for now Preet will break her friendship with Mini. Then some days later, that creep will do something bad with Preet and Mini will save Preet with help from HS. Some criminal case will there. And then that Preet's mom will have to eat her own words. 

this guy seems to be chela of khatri. He is definitely going to try some hankypanky with preet🤢. Preet is just as dumbo as her mother
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyadaya13

this guy seems to be chela of khatri. He is definitely going to try some hankypanky with preet🤢. Preet is just as dumbo as her mother

yaa , watched the epi after long time .  so khatri was giving some CDs to him .
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Preet was the more calm sensible one so how did she become such a dumb ass?
Honestly Mini needs to leave that town with Babes and HS and start anew

Mini should kick Preet to the curb when she comes crying back..she behaved like a bratty b@&!$
divyadaya13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

Preet was the more calm sensible one so how did she become such a dumb ass?
Honestly Mini needs to leave that town with Babes and HS and start anew

Mini should kick Preet to the curb when she comes crying back..she behaved like a bratty b@&!$

but minnie will not do thiss minnie is that kind of a person who is a true friend and will always be with people whi need her support. She has got great upbringing by her mother.