PreetDoes Not Deserve Mini's Friendship

Posted: 5 years ago
I have experienced a similar issue as Mini did where I also told my friend to not trust one guy, but she chose to be with him and broke her friendship with me 

But, watching today's episode was really overwhelming, first of all Preet's mother crossed all of her limits in character shaming Mini, Babita, and Hanuman Singh.

She said so much nonsense for them and Preet kept listening, if she was a true friend , then she should have stopped her mother too, why did she take a selective stand and Mini always tries to encourage Preet and Preet's mother always slaps her, scolds her, forces her decisions on her.

But, Mini ahs always wanted well for Preet and that Kittu was so annoying when he tried talking to Mini in the morning, he was trying to add salt to her wounds and it was very frustrating to see him being happy when their friendship broke. 

Mini should nto apologize to Rano as Rano character shamed her mother and her Hanuman Uncle, I was very happy to see Mini standing up for Hanuman too and also caring about his selfrespect,I just wanted Babita and Hanuman to give it back to Rano more.

I agreed with Hanuman when he told Mini to try talking to Preet and tell her to stay away from Kittu, but after seeing the way Preet was behaving in college, I want Mini to stay away from this girl, she changed her colours in one day and turned out t be a backstabber

Why did she influence her other friends against Mini, so that, no one talks to her, why is she stopping others from talking to her, she is spreading negativity for Mini and ganging up on her.

I am sure Preet will create problems for Mini in the college, an open enemy is better than a fake friend. 

Mini should let Preet do whatever she wants to, I don't want them to sort out fi Preet continues to behave like this as she chose a guy who she barely knows over someone who has been there for her for so many years and cares about her unconditionally without any benefits. 

I never expected this from Preet as she saw what Mini and Bbaita went through yet she left them all alone in this situation and why did she give Bbaita'sexample infornt of Mini that, just because her father did nto respect Babita, then all guys are not like this.

Preet used that example to hurt Mini even more, Preet should understand that, Mini would have some reaosn to tell her to stay away from that guy as Kittu just wants someone who will listen to him and do what he says, he will force his decisions on her. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rvreyes.11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I hope Minnie and Preet will apologizes together and will back friends together of Minnie and Preet..
sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Preet is still immature.
NatureHappiness thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha786

I have experienced a similar issue as Mini did where I also told my friend to not trust one guy, but she chose to be with him and broke her friendship with me

But, watching today's episode was really overwhelming, first of all Preet's mother crossed all of her limits in character shaming Mini, Babita, and Hanuman Singh.

She said so much nonsense for them and Preet kept listening, if she was a true friend , then she should have stopped her mother too, why did she take a selective stand and Mini always tries to encourage Preet and Preet's mother always slaps her, scolds her, forces her decisions on her.

But, Mini ahs always wanted well for Preet and that Kittu was so annoying when he tried talking to Mini in the morning, he was trying to add salt to her wounds and it was very frustrating to see him being happy when their friendship broke.

Mini should nto apologize to Rano as Rano character shamed her mother and her Hanuman Uncle, I was very happy to see Mini standing up for Hanuman too and also caring about his selfrespect,I just wanted Babita and Hanuman to give it back to Rano more.

I agreed with Hanuman when he told Mini to try talking to Preet and tell her to stay away from Kittu, but after seeing the way Preet was behaving in college, I want Mini to stay away from this girl, she changed her colours in one day and turned out t be a backstabber

Why did she influence her other friends against Mini, so that, no one talks to her, why is she stopping others from talking to her, she is spreading negativity for Mini and ganging up on her.

I am sure Preet will create problems for Mini in the college, an open enemy is better than a fake friend.

Mini should let Preet do whatever she wants to, I don't want them to sort out fi Preet continues to behave like this as she chose a guy who she barely knows over someone who has been there for her for so many years and cares about her unconditionally without any benefits.

I never expected this from Preet as she saw what Mini and Bbaita went through yet she left them all alone in this situation and why did she give Bbaita'sexample infornt of Mini that, just because her father did nto respect Babita, then all guys are not like this.

Preet used that example to hurt Mini even more, Preet should understand that, Mini would have some reaosn to tell her to stay away from that guy as Kittu just wants someone who will listen to him and do what he says, he will force his decisions on her.

I agree with you 100%. In today's world, being betrayed by people for someone else, is very common. But, your point that Preet will make Mini's life in the college worst is not true. It is only when, mini will try to force herself on Preet, will she react. But, according to me, Preet will herself come and apologize to Mini soon, when she will come to know about Kitto Bitto's true colours. I really hope Mini moves on with Babes and soon we get to see one happy family in Singh's house. B-HS-M-NB-Lalit Mohan(LM).