PatialaBabes thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
So in Friday's episode Mita while explaining Ashok mentioned that he "regretted not being with Mini in her childhood Can I please ask which regret because I never saw any Mita came into his life when Mini was 6-7. Why did he not take Mini and Babes with him to spend time with mini? Why did he run away from Both babes and Mini and not spend time with Mini when he came to India? Why he never called or tried to stay in touch with Mini? He did nothing so what Regret He never showed any regret instead he seemed to not care about her existence

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This regret dialogue by ashok all the time is to fool mita and to wash off any kind of guilt, if he has one Edited by divyadaya13 - 5 years ago
Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
He doent have any regret he is just showing off inorder to gain sympathy and get rid off from the guilt if he have any ...
RTDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
He has no regret of any sorts for anyone, Minnie included. He just want to break Babita in every way possible. His male ego is bruised because deep down he wanted to drive Babita out of the house but she left with Minnie before that.
He knew her strength lies in Minnie and that she wouldn't have got the guts to leave him, had it not been for Minnie's support. So, he tried and is still trying to separate Minnie from Babita through brainwashing the former. 

And when he doesn't get the desired result by instigating Minnie against Babita, he resorts to make Babita guilty for their broken marriage stating a stupid reason that she chose to stay back in Patiala and neglected him, due to which he sought comfort in Meeta. 

Also, the motivation behind stating the importance of his signature for Minnie's admission is because that would make Babita think that Minnie needs her father more than her mother for a better future and that she might choose to send Minnie back to him for the same.

She'll now be all alone without Minnie and would ultimately crumble. He'll be at peace only when he successfully breaks Babita's courage and dignity to a point that would make her beg for his mercy or that she might prefer death over life.

I have no words for this sick man...
Lucy123 thumbnail
In leaving Babita we are told 1 Month after the Wedding, makes me wonder if he wanted to marry at all. I wonder with Mini coming so early on and if he did return for her Birth at all. 

We are told that he returned a few times because he was busy in work. Hence bringing a doll for her, no idea how old Mini, because he ignored her growing up.

Wonder if he ever wanted a Wife or Child at all in the first place.

I still get this feeling that he wanted Babita to be the quite Wife at home  because his parents were happy with her and it took the pressure of him  and have Meeta on the side.

This I say because of his shock on seeing Meeta following him to India and forcing him to choose between her or Babita.

He is too selfish And has no respect For Babita or Meeta or Mini and expects respect.

Edited by Lucy123 - 5 years ago
dellaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyadaya13

This regret dialogue by ashok all the time is to fool mita and to wash off any kind of guilt, if he has one

When he 1st utter this dialogue, I thought he was really feeling guilty..But he is repeating this regarding Mini..If he really regret then he should regret for Babita also..He had Mita with him so he didn't need Babita and didn't think about her...I wonder if he had a child with Mita , then how will he behave with Mini??
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
his biggest problem is his ego , his belief !
typical MCP.
paljay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I don't get one thing, How Ashok didn't know Mini's age?
It was so easy to calculate, Was he so engrossed in his love life that he didn't call Home at all.

It seems Ashok never called his parents when he was in London.

Also today Ashok said he did EHSAAN on Mini by signing her college form, What Ehsaan? He is not paying her fees for college. 

And the way he twist things and blames Babita for all his wrong doing, its pathetic.
SK1509 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You need to watch the show from the beginning. That entire scene with Ashok / Mini and the doll is a perfect representation of their relationship (and the regret Ashok still feels). He feels like she is still the child he left many years ago; he can't join that child up with the woman he sees now. Which is why he blames Babes for corrupting her against him (he can't imagine the hatred is of her own volition)

Compare this to HS who also has only ever seen a child when he looks at Mini; but who still understands that she's her own woman.