Max789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Ghum phir ke phir wahi par aagaye 
Again once more palak ek gold digger hai  🤢

VP is in worst position due his health issues .

Nakul manipulates the situation and accuses palak .

VP again accuses palak for every problem .

Doctor says Ritwik noon to bring back doctor Palak Sharma for his father health condition betterment .

Ritwik brings back palak home as a doctor ðŸ¤¢

Mamta is happy does Griha Pravesh of palak . 

It ends ...leaving us bored with the story line again and palak insulted .

I really want palak to not to interfere in shanaya and noons matters anymore and I don't want to palak to reunite with noon family anymore if palak wants to be with Ritwik she can be but not with that selfish and egoistic noon family . 
Edited by Nickzy - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arkind13 thumbnail
Exactly, this season has been really boring and full of hatred.
Even after she enters the house Palak is bound to get all the hatred and taunts particularly now that Rishabh is back.
I think the house entrance scene will be shown as the last scene of this week.
The way things are moving Palak Ritwik will get together only at the last episode and the makers will plan for S3.
Emerald_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Link

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvqqMhYFMCU/?hl=en

Don't know what's in store but I really hope Rishab fails this time.. His presence is giving the feels of S1 and I'm hating it his voice his attitude can't stand it...

That last part I guess palak is leaving Delhi for the nth time hoping this is the last time Ricky needs to bring her back..

Also hoping VP sees thru her good deeds this time... Can't see being insulted more..
san2471 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
One more round of insult and abuse will follow after Palak enters Noons. Rishabh does not know about VP-Palak's bond so he will be instigating and causing problems. I have a feeling VP may have fainted but later once he gained consciousness he is faking it so that Palak comes home & Ritwik gets her.
Entire season of hate is taking its toll on my nerves. Hoping to catch a glimpse of love.
kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Now it is getting worse. I do not know why the hell they want to bring this shanaya marriage fiasco. People already don't like palak so stage was set for this track. There was no need for this additional misunderstanding.

Mamta is the one hell annoying character in this season. What is she even thinking? She can ruin palaks like, snatch her husband, kids and then do aarti 😡 when she enter their house. Instead of aarti she should just open her mouth. It's so stupid. Even if it is proved that palak is right in case of shanaya, how will ritiwk ever be able to love her again without knowing the truth. He can stop hating her and move on but things will never be same if mamta doesn't open her mouth,

So much negativity with rishabh saanchi now. Shanaya has not even finished her studies, why these noon kids jump into marriages.
mysterygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kankabhor

Now it is getting worse. I do not know why the hell they want to bring this shanaya marriage fiasco. People already don't like palak so stage was set for this track. There was no need for this additional misunderstanding.

Mamta is the one hell annoying character in this season. What is she even thinking? She can ruin palaks like, snatch her husband, kids and then do aarti 😡 when she enter their house. Instead of aarti she should just open her mouth. It's so stupid. Even if it is proved that palak is right in case of shanaya, how will ritiwk ever be able to love her again without knowing the truth. He can stop hating her and move on but things will never be same if mamta doesn't open her mouth,

So much negativity with rishabh saanchi now. Shanaya has not even finished her studies, why these noon kids jump into marriages.

No truer words said ðŸ˜¡

My latest challenge is that Balaji has made Palak into a Balaji woman. Palak was never ever someone who wouldn't challenge a wrong doing and be vocal and upfront about it ... this entire "tolerate the shit because it's my husband's family" is not something that Palak would do in the way she was when S1 had begun.

I so wish that she trashes at least Rishabh in public and at least respectfully tells VP and Mamta off how she got crushed to sawdust because she fell in love with their beloved son.
san2471 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The entire premise of the story is stupid. A dying woman does not open her mouth to solve an issue she created 6 years ago for her own insecurity. 
They are dragging it beyond imagination with repetitive nonsense. This Shanaya marriage track was not needed at all; utterly boring & stupid. With the episodes this week; it will be 28 episodes of hate with no respite. 
I am only waiting for that scene in the airport when Ritwik goes to get Palak ; 2 or 5 minutes that will be a treat to watch. Rest all abuses, hatred and anger can take a hike.