Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananhita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: beastmaster

True😆
Theday Kabeer trusts Zara completely and will not think of throwing her out will be the end of the show😃

So true!!! It's like they find ways for kabeer to not trust Zara, despite proving her loyalty a million times l, the dirk still chooses to believe the whole world but her!! Seriously!! I loved this show the way it started but it's falling apart now with repetitive storyline, I'm so waiting for these two to work together and resolve issues!! As you said that would happen only in the last episode, amen!!
beastmaster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananhita

So true!!! It's like they find ways for kabeer to not trust Zara, despite proving her loyalty a million times l, the dirk still chooses to believe the whole world but her!! Seriously!! I loved this show the way it started but it's falling apart now with repetitive storyline, I'm so waiting for these two to work together and resolve issues!! As you said that would happen only in the last episode, amen!!

Kabeer was like a breath of fresh air among other leads of hindi drama but unfortunately the present Kabeer is the worst male lead I have ever seen on ITV.  

Zara loves kabeer unconditionally. Her love is very selfless. She's always happy in his sucess unlike Kabeer who just can't see her do professionally well than him. He comes across to be a very insecure person. And hence he keeps asking Zara to choose between him and her identity.

The tracks r so monotonous. Seems like cvs can't think of anything apart from pitting Zabeer against each other. 

Yep. Kabeer trusting Zara will be the  last day of the show and going by today's Trp that day isn't too far😲

amberyall thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i , too have lost interest in isa, i read the updates,they have butchered Kabeer's character so much that he looks very arrogant and ignorant man with a very  narrow vision of what the modern day women is and how far she has progressed over the years regardless on  being a muslim!!