Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

WHAT IF Hukum is Adi? Or Mahir's dad?

I hated how they showed nakli Ruhi and Mahir's intimate scene and also hated how fake Ruhi is explaining the plan, it's disgusting! 🀒What are they doing? Respect the viewers!😑

Mahir' dad is out right?
TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya258

Mahir come or not

Bela did stupidity 
Iss huzoor k sath bela vish vik lad nai paate mahir ko ek blow se uda dega

They all look so powerless, i wonder y? Last seasons Naag Naagins r powerful. I mean tht is the reason for making them main characters right? What's the use if they're not strong except for some fascination?
TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stardust91

IMAGINE if he gets there while Hukum is trying to molest Bella; 

I am really irritated with this -- Mrinal gave her Sitara supernatural jodi a superhero divine child and here the villain wants to molest the FL so she can give birth to a rakshas??
And what will the perfection of a ML do in the meantime? Go on safari in Africa? πŸ˜‘😑😑

Why will he go? Mahir is completely against her to go there. Did she listen? He may not have body power but he def. has more brain power than these non humans. He also did a wonderful job with ACP onetime. He's very smart.
nuomi.riceball thumbnail

They all look so powerless, i wonder y? Last seasons Naag Naagins r powerful. I mean tht is the reason for making them main characters right? What's the use if they're not strong except for some fascination?

Not to mention this is no ordinary Naagin; this is the Naagrani and still they show her so weak. Previously, Shivanya and Shivangi were just Naagin.
nuomi.riceball thumbnail

Why will he go? Mahir is completely against her to go there. Did she listen? He may not have body power but he def. has more brain power than these non humans. He also did a wonderful job with ACP onetime. He's very smart.

Siaji was just being sarcastic dude
TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu0517

See it may be disgusting to see fake and Mahir but for plot it's required.. And aaj usko maar diya..temporarily she is not there in future don't know...

And abt andhakasur it's just a talk nothing ll happen so no need to worry... Waise tomorrow Mahir ll be there in plot... He ll come for Bela's rescue no doubt...

After many days thrill was back in Naagin... All episodes can't be good... Few may like few may not so should see Wat we like and leave wat we won't... 

Point is it is disgusting to watch both of them. They r not required. They r written bcos they wanted way it tht not caring for the sentiments of their own viewers.
TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stardust91

@Cru -- then why was PVP deer watching in the forest and taking pretty pics with Ani if Mahirji is out of the plot...

I am so confused

What made u say him deer? 
TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: The.Wanderer

Why was Vish left out? Why didn't she tell Vish about the plan? 

Bcos she wudn't have agreed for this which is the reasonable thing.
crusty thumbnail

What made u say him deer? 

She means PVP was deer watching... He posted a BTS of deer from jungle shoot. Which means Mahir eventually reaches the jungle.
CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Was this episode special for some reason? Abhi tak thread is sticky πŸ˜†