arkind13 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Why have they not yet uploaded the episode?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vinnie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arkind13

Why have they not yet uploaded the episode?

Uploaded in jio..
in altbalaji too just now..but don't know whether accessible r not..
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
In Airtel tv also it's not streaming yet.
sreeja_rox thumbnail
Not uploaded yet on Airtel tv😭
Emerald_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ok Ok episode best part was double trouble doing wat they do best only wish we get more scenes Ricky needs to learn a hard lesson for giving palak all the flak none of his fault but for jus being too ignorant or rather lame ..but I seriously wish they have more scenes of them living together will be fun to watch fed up with all the taunts & fights need some humor & light moments,..
Emerald_18 thumbnail
What's with the only palak having all the answers & getting noons out of  trouble script I can understand Reeva & VP but now shanayas story too ðŸ¥± 
Is Palak proving that mehra guy to be a gold digger going to be the proof stamp of her character?  
Max789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Emerald_18

What's with the only palak having all the answers & getting noons out of  trouble script I can understand Reeva & VP but now shanayas story too  🥱 

Is Palak proving that mehra guy to be a gold digger going to be the proof stamp of her character?  

and in pictures Shanaya is in wedding lehenga I am sure this drama is going to stretch till the wedding .  Edited by Nickzy - 5 years ago
Emerald_18 thumbnail
Yeah seen the offline pics didn't sign up for all this crap ya...the Noons always seem to be the problem every one of them..dysfunctional family & it's people... only Shivi seems to be the sensible one at least till now ..😆