Re: Stupid boys via Dumb Girl

Lucy123 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
A good Episode today.
A good reply to Khatri from Babita. He even flirts when his wife is around. Mini and HS watching them and happy when Khatri was pushed aside. πŸ‘

A true reflection on Boys in Schools and Colleges today. Play around with Girls feelings etc. This arrogant rich spoiled brat Mickey is such a creep. Already shown has having girlfriends and girks falling for him and expecting the same from Mini. What a cheek saying that he will see who plays holi with Mini. A good and straight forward reply to him from Mini and he was taken back by her attack on him. Here Mini made a mistake she should have slapped him and called HS or Lally Uncle.
Here she should have called them to teach him a lesson. She has told him before as well but he does not listen.
😑. 

I see trouble in paradise for Preet. She is so young and naive to get married.
This Kittu is bad news. Cannot believe it when she tells Mini that she is going home because Tittu told her to. Does not listen and goes. He enjoys and sends her home. She is getting more dumber and stupid now. Gettingca feeling that she is going to be a Punjabi Nri bride fooled and left behind🀒😑

Did not like the precape for Mother and Daughter. A true test for them now. Supervisor back and Mini College Admissions today.😭
Edited by Lucy123 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I donr understand this preet. Wasn't she the same girl who was crying over minnies shoulder for not wanting to marry. And hasn't she seen what happened with babita, still she is not even  taking a stand against that kittu.  If this is her behaviour then soon she would turn out like her mom. Who herself seems to be discontent with life and judging others and doing timepass by gossiping and interfering in other peoples life. I hope girls as well as their parents take a lesson from this show. And make ther children strong to deal with such societal norms. What is the use of modern world when our mindset is still stuckup in the stone age. We need more and more girls like minnie, sensible and strong. 😊.  HS is a great role model for men. Edited by divyadaya13 - 5 years ago
SK1509 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lucy123

A good Episode today.

A good reply to Khatri from Babita. He even flirts when his wife is around. Mini and HS watching them and happy when Khatri was pushed aside.
πŸ‘

A true reflection on Boys in Schools and Colleges today. Play around with Girls feelings etc. This arrogant rich spoiled brat Mickey is such a creep. Already shown has having girlfriends and girks falling for him and expecting the same from Mini. What a cheek saying that he will see who plays holi with Mini. A good and straight forward reply to him from Mini and he was taken back by her attack on him. Here Mini made a mistake she should have slapped him and called HS or Lally Uncle.
Here she should have called them to teach him a lesson. She has told him before as well but he does not listen.
😑.

I see trouble in paradise for Preet. She is so young and naive to get married.
This Kittu is bad news. Cannot believe it when she tells Mini that she is going home because Tittu told her to. Does not listen and goes. He enjoys and sends her home. She is getting more dumber and stupid now. Gettingca feeling that she is going to be a Punjabi Nri bride fooled and left behind🀒😑

Did not like the precape for Mother and Daughter. A true test for them now. Supervisor back and Mini College Admissions today.😭

Mini is more highly trained than HS she just lost her fitness and that is what she's being helped with. She doesn't need them to beat the stuffing out of any man. That's the best thing about her character.
dellaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyadaya13

I donr understand this preet. Wasn't she the same girl who was crying over minnies shoulder for not wanting to marry. And hasn't she seen what happened with babita, still she is not even  taking a stand against that kittu.  If this is her behaviour then soon she would turn out like her mom. Who herself seems to be discontent with life and judging others and doing timepass by gossiping and interfering in other peoples life. I hope girls as well as their parents take a lesson from this show. And make ther children strong to deal with such societal norms. What is the use of modern world when our mindset is still stuckup in the stone age. We need more and more girls like minnie, sensible and strong. 😊.  HS is a great role model for men. 

This is what exactly I thought...She will become 2nd Babita..The difference is she have a friend like Mini but Babita had none...