Shoot the writer!!!

mysterygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I literally teared up today watching the separation...just could not take it.
This is supposed to be a love story and there is just so much venom and trash spouting still surrounding that poor girl that the dislike for Rithwik and his dad and MOM just keeps getting deeper. Rithwik ko toh writer ne ek sick and sadist villain bana ke rakh diya hai S2 mein, duplicate of his father.

I want to feel warm and gooey about Rithwik and Palak and the kids...its supposed to be a love story at the end of it and love stories are meant to make you feel good inside ...but with so much of trash in 90% of the total number of episodes, I doubt that the last 2-3 episodes of cute and mushy will be able to get me the breezy feeling that I want out of a love story. 

Just too much of time is being concentrated on the bad stuff, the writer should have had the sense to do the turnaround much earlier and balance it in time...we are emotionally involved audiences and we want to feel good about the main couple coming together and being a happily ever after family. 

Token reunion sirf dena thha toh woh Season 1 ke last 5 minutes mein hi kar dete with some sorry excuse of a turnaround story. Season 2 ke naam par yeh log Season 1 ko bhi barbaad kar rahe hain.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Seriously this S2 is turning out to be total trash ๐Ÿ˜• n whenever ricky badmouths palak it really leaves a bad taste๐Ÿคข i mean i understand he thinks she cheated on him, but still speaking bad about her in every instance? She is supposed to be the girl he fell in love with.
N mamta noon's character is so badly written in s2 that u no more feel bad for her state. She used to be my favourite character in s1. All this mess is bcoz of her n she still doesn't speak a word when vp n ritwik badmouth her. All she does is give this task to shivam, who is struggling with everything.
N so many characters have magically disappeared. Where r palak's parents? She was their only daughter, why aren't they living with her. Just to show palak more bechari geetha, vikrant, palak's parents all have disappeared. N though palak doesn't deserve all this hatred to some extent she is also responsible, why did she leave ritwik n have to say that the kids are not his?
Almost half the series is over and still palak n ritwik r in square one, n episodes r becoming boring n senseless, i hope atleast the coming episodes have something interesting  
Edited by bhshre95 - 5 years ago
Max789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Stupid and bakwas episode .when will they start showing palwik scenes it's like a waste of time 21 episodes without a proper good scene of palwik . We didn't even get a good scene of Ritwik with daughters he doesn't show love at all ,palak has to rethink her decision of giving away her daughter's there is no loving father , foolish and selfish dadi , tempermental and bossy dada, self obsessed bua , obsessed over Reeva poopha , already having so many issues in her life cannot babysit - 2nd bua , 
Gia and Dia are left with only 
Shivam who thinks about them 
Samaira a friend for playing 
Jai (new incharge for care taking Dia and Gia Ritwik told to his daughters)

Wow palak has sacrificed her daughter's to give this wonderful family . ๐Ÿ‘

I am thinking they sharing one house drama will start at episode 24 for sure  which means we are left with 16 episodes for palwik and I have no hopes of there scenes in that too because they are going to show Shanaya date in next episode and all the noons and friends become waiter and waitress in the restaurant and decode the guy we are definitely wasting one episode here๐Ÿคข. Then the Shanaya shaadi fix and that drama . I am sure that in last episode also they won't reaveal palak truth .

Then they will start with season 3 .

I badly want palak to say Ritwik that "I don't trust you Ritwik "and leave him .(end of the season ๐Ÿ˜‰)

Edited by Nickzy - 5 years ago
san2471 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nickzy

Stupid and bakwas episode .when will they start showing palwik scenes it's like a waste of time 21 episodes without a proper good scene of palwik . We didn't even get a good scene of Ritwik with daughters he doesn't show love at all ,palak has to rethink her decision of giving away her daughter's there is no loving father , foolish and selfish dadi , tempermental and bossy dada, self obsessed bua , obsessed over Reeva poopha , already having so many issues in her life cannot babysit - 2nd bua , 

Gia and Dia are left with only 
Shivam who thinks about them 
Samaira a friend for playing 
Jai (new incharge for care taking Dia and Gia Ritwik told to his daughters)

Wow palak has sacrificed her daughter's to give this wonderful family . ๐Ÿ‘

I am thinking they sharing one house drama will start at episode 24 for sure  which means we are left with 16 episodes for palwik and I have no hopes of there scenes in that too because they are going to show Shanaya date in next episode and all the noons and friends become waiter and waitress in the restaurant and decode the guy we are definitely wasting one episode here๐Ÿคข. Then the Shanaya shaadi fix and that drama . I am sure that in last episode also they won't reaveal palak truth .

Then they will start with season 3 .

I badly want palak to say Ritwik that "I don't trust you Ritwik "and leave him .(end of the season ๐Ÿ˜‰)

I sense you are expecting 40 episodes. Yogita confirmed in her IG live recently that there are 26-30 episodes. I have lost all hope of any redemption but there may be a reconciliation in the last 5 minutes of the last episode
Emerald_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: san2471

I sense you are expecting 40 episodes. Yogita confirmed in her IG live recently that there are 26-30 episodes. I have lost all hope of any redemption but there may be a reconciliation in the last 5 minutes of the last episode

Ha we are already 21 episodes down ๐Ÿ˜† they're making us wait with all the hate & bad mouthing in the whole series & only last 5 mins of reconciliation ๐Ÿ˜ญ wat a love story! 
Max789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

in press conference they said that they have 40 episodes . Are they not doing well ?? It's not a TV where trps matter naah ???
san2471 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nickzy

in press conference they said that they have 40 episodes . Are they not doing well ?? It's not a TV where trps matter naah ???

It was not completely edited during the PC I assume. She mentioned last week on her live am sure by watching where we are right now and how much they have shot. 

Well I assume they have edited out a lot of side tracks which is a good thing since most of us are fast forwarding those bits. The nonsense comedy and the forced stories of Reeva, Shanaya, Shivam are least appealing. I dont think any of us want to be tortured by filler episodes of stupid planning, plotting and dining table gossip.

If the TC article is to be believed then there is a chance of an S3 and am hoping that will be only about them, his redemption and their reconciliation. 

Emerald_18 thumbnail

It was not completely edited during the PC I assume. She mentioned last week on her live am sure by watching where we are right now and how much they have shot. 

Well I assume they have edited out a lot of side tracks which is a good thing since most of us are fast forwarding those bits. The nonsense comedy and the forced stories of Reeva, Shanaya, Shivam are least appealing. I dont think any of us want to be tortured by filler episodes of stupid planning, plotting and dining table gossip.

If the TC article is to be believed then there is a chance of an S3 and am hoping that will be only about them, his redemption and their reconciliation. 

If it's going to S3 it has to be about them primarily otherwise it's a lost case it cannot be called a love story infact we are hoping for reconciliation in S2 itself
SK1509 thumbnail
The only way this show can be redeemed now is if Palak rejects Rithwik at the end and leaves permanently with her kids. Perhaps with an epilogue scene of her living happily with another man and Rithwik in regret.