Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: neenu55

Shaheer as Abir is really impressive

And I think they have a story to tell

I like Shaheer too😳
adoreyou thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Similar thoughts , Rupal Patel playing the same karta dharta of the house just with minimal makeup. 
But i guess this kind of roles suit her , she has that aura of dominance around her.

Did not like Kuhu for some reason , first she is an illegitimate child herself whilst she is being jealous of mishti , so immature.
Even her childish antics in the bus was weird , neither did I like the casting.
She has been paired oppposite Rithvik and I did not even see an ounce of chemistry between them. 

On the other hand I liked the rest of the cast , loved Shaheer , Rhea & Rithvik scenes. 
Shaheer and Rhea's chemistry is beautiful , not the sizzling type but the subtle type. 
varshini15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hriju321

I agree. Kuhu is herself illegitimate and she too is not really a part of Maheshwari clan per se,so why this antipathy towards Mishti ? 
Why did Mishti's grandmom send her to the Maheshwari's and not bring her up in the Singhania household? Can somebody enlighten me ?

mishti's father naman was a bad guy , he was very greedy and jealous of naira's(yrkkh lead) father naitik singhania  , naitik is naman's step brother , naman's mother and naitik's father got married . devyani(naman's mother) is too fond of singhanias , once naman tried killing naitik , that was the end of naman's relationship with his mother , singhanias and even his wife karishma  . devyani did not want naman back in their lives , she knew naman would try to come back to the family through mishti , moreover naman's wife karishma got remarried and did not bother about mishti , so devyani sent mishti with maheshwaris so that they can bring her up well , she knew rajshri would take care of mishti as her own family member 
Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
I think those who watched YRKKH can connect as to why Mishti was like this today.  I was kind of lost
i haven't seen much of Rhea Sharma or Shaheer Sheikh, plan to see his previous show with Sony during weekends.

the characters ie Mishti and Abir are sort of broken from inside. Pretty different.  I hope they don't make it a typical TV saga for trps.

Ritvik looks cool. 
jasleen-tsmsp thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
It might turn into a typical saas bahu later, but at least its good and fresh right now... I intend to enjoy it while it lasts... 
A few times I've stopped watching shows that became drags after their initial episodes...
After the 2nd episode though I have hope for YRHPK... but ofc we'll have to see

Btw Hriju I too used to stalk your posts on DIB... and I'm your fan because of them... its good to see you here :)
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Hriju321

I agree. Kuhu is herself illegitimate and she too is not really a part of Maheshwari clan per se,so why this antipathy towards Mishti ? 
Why did Mishti's grandmom send her to the Maheshwari's and not bring her up in the Singhania household? Can somebody enlighten me ?

Its srrange that she was sent to maheshwaris . Chalo i accept it for the sake of the story but why is mishti "broken" ..there seems to be no reason. She was a happy cheerful child , because of her siblings and family , her parents were  never bothered for her from the beginning . Naman was busy playing games with naitik to get the property and karishma was working n she always ignored mishti . Now maheshwaris are far loving than singhanias ..mishti missing her parents looks illogical n aise bhi there are so many children who go through worse ..

Ketkis problem seems genuine ..hhmm just the mood needs to be changed, it has just started, there should be a positive vibe to it ..unfortunately it didnt happen . But i am hopeful..the leads are good ..