Users

Frequent Posters

Believer09 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: made-in-charms

As far as I understood.
Mishti is Naman & Karishma's daughter.
Naman and Naitik are brothers ( not related by blood , they have different parents. Naitik's father remarried and so did Naman's mother - they already had naitik & naman before the second marriage )
And Naitik is Naira's father. They are paternal cousins but not related by blood.
So I guess this is it ooof🀣its so complicated for us to understand.

Thank you for explaining...seems like a modern family πŸ˜‰
Believer09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: varshini15

naman became jealous and a greedy person , he tried to harm naitik , and finally fed up of his greed and jealousy naitik and akshara put him in jail for trying to harm/kill naitik , karishma(his wife,mishti's mother ) . devyani (his mother) everybody started hating him and forgot about him , dont know what happened to karishma but devyani decided to send mishti with maheshwaris because she did not want naman to come back in their lives through mishti , she knew the maheshwaris could bring her up well , so she asked rajshri(akshara's mother and a nice friend of devyani ) to bring up mishti as a maheshwari family member
more information is there in this episode
https://www.hotstar.com/tv/yeh-rishta-kya-kehlata-hai/s-43/naira-declares-her-love/1000231544

Hi...thank you for the info..is mishti aware of her biological parents story?...or can i expect big revelation coming in the show??...can you please tell me the original air date of the above episode
varshini15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Believer09

Hi...thank you for the info..is mishti aware of her biological parents story?...or can i expect big revelation coming in the show??...can you please tell me the original air date of the above episode

yes , mishti knows all this and  the episode was aired on 11th march 2019
Believer09 thumbnail

yes , mishti knows all this and the episode was aired on 11th march 2019

I will watch that epi after work..thanks buddy 😊
TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

naman became jealous and a greedy person , he tried to harm naitik , and finally fed up of his greed and jealousy naitik and akshara put him in jail for trying to harm/kill naitik  , karishma(his wife,mishti's mother ) . devyani (his mother) everybody started hating him and forgot about him , dont know what happened to karishma but devyani decided to send mishti with maheshwaris because she did not want naman to come back in their lives through mishti , she knew the maheshwaris could bring her up well , so she asked rajshri(akshara's mother and a nice friend of devyani ) to bring up mishti as a maheshwari family member 
more information is there in this episode
https://www.hotstar.com/tv/yeh-rishta-kya-kehlata-hai/s-43/naira-declares-her-love/1000231544

they r all so selfish..they abandoned mishti to get rid of naman forever..can't they just stop him coming to their home thru law? No wonder mishti looks so bottled up and reserved. Mishit's dadi cudn't avoid everything she gets from this rich family, so she thrown away mishti so she wudn't be asked to go away.
404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
I had one question ..can someone please clarify .In the parent show were maheshwari shown in the recent times .I know the show is focusing on Kaira and Karthik story
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: yyy

I had one question ..can someone please clarify .In the parent show were maheshwari shown in the recent times .I know the show is focusing on Kaira and Karthik story

Nope they arent show in YRKKH..Only Rajshri was shown
404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sjain

Nope they arent show in YRKKH..Only Rajshri was shown

Thank you for the clarification
Believer09 thumbnail
Thank you everyone for helping me in joining the dots 😊

Will come back later when have more doubts πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
vijisridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5

Mind boggling hai rey , too much modern for me to process , haven't seen these many complications

Hope Rajvanshis are straight forward to understand πŸ€£

Edited by vijisridhar - 5 years ago