Sun Pyaare
Ruk Ja Re
Hote har Episode main Bade Tedhe Medhe mod re
Raftaar Hi Raftaar Hain Tere Jehan main
Jaata Hai Tu Kahan...
Re Baba Jaata Hai Tu Kahan

Oh TellyGod ! what game are u playing ?

Why are you in such in a hurry ??

Epi 1- 2 You had the girls separate, get new families grow up surprisingly with their memories intact with their families in the know.

Epi 3-4 You got the sis to meet, kickstarted a new romance, stay in the same house with #, got Ra engaged

Epi 5-6 Speed up Dri Ra s romance some more, intro a new character, set Ra's wedding date. Got D exposed to #

Epi 7-8 You'll get DRD & S married . From a "One Day Pa Dri will go to Mrs Shergill all the while going "Sir Sir apki file " and Ra "Miss Sood. They haven't even defined their relationship as yet. I get it now why you sped up their Staring Romance & Ra's instant "Do minute main Maggi attraction ! 
You always planned their marriage by this episode. And D will go from " Hello who the hell are you ? to Hi husband ! 😳

Then what left for next few episodes pregnancy track, after that generation leap ?? 😆

Basically the've crammed 6 months worth of story material into 6 episodes. Even by indian telly standards that's too fast.

Not that I'm Unhappy. No far from it ! I'm excited but on the whole bemused !
I am now very curious to know what is the actual story they've planned.

It's as if the 6 months storyline was only the setup, which they are getting out of the way as fast as possible while the real story begins afterwards.

Edited by Hallyumint - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Extra Points :

Things i liked this episode

I dreaded a diarrhoea filled episode so  👎🏼 Thankfully averted !

When Ra got soaked i thought Yay Naked Shower scene 👍🏼 !

Edited by Hallyumint - 5 years ago
magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Came here to tell you that leaving Nazar forum, cant tolerate that show anymore.🤢 Real story has ended and now they are just extending it by introducing new characters in show, now instead of watching that show will watch Divya Drishi as its still unique in concept and advantage in watching this show is its only air on 2 days so our time will not be wasted daily.