Sahithi.A thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I found it average, nothing great happening.. in fact thats been a pattern.. if there is one good episode there are 2-3 average ones in a row..

Mamta wanted to see the kids from a distance but when they came to her house, she is not even shown speaking to them or getting close to them.. 
Every random person wants to blame Palak as gold digger and that she cheated on Ritwik.. even if we assume she indeed cheated on her husband, why does the whole world need to bad mouth her constantly.. they are showing as if Noons and other families around them are just jobless..

I just hope they quickly move away from this Palak is a cheater topic to something better..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The episode was below average for me. Everyone was just doing palak is gold digger jaap. As shivam said I started hating this gold digger word. Itna gold hai bhi bai noons ke pas 😆

I also wanted to see a good scene of mamta and kids but instead of that we got confused mamta asking if palak has moved on with vikrant 😡 How dumb was that!

Ananya is okay because as she says her loyalties are with ritwik but she also didn't spew venom on palak. I hope in next episode they start reeva-palak friendship without delay. It has already been 12 episodes and it is still not clear who knows truth and who doesn't. Looks like only setu and Shivam knows it and shanaya trusts them. Rohit alos may not know why exactly palak left ritiwk. It's all confusing.

I think at one point saman did act selfishly and married reeva even when he knew she doesn't love him. I think their love story will go like hum dil de Chuke saman where he will try to find Angad for her and she will fall in love with him in process.Edited by kankabhor - 5 years ago
Emerald_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Another drag episode ðŸ¥±
I'm losing interest in the aman-reeva story cos they're dragging it..spill the beans fast..
No scenes between Palak & VP I thot we wud get to see them a scene or 2 of their wud really help

Mamta Noon they've butchered the character ...at this stage u still seeking help from others for the wrong uve done & ruined lives of her kids...😕
Max789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
These guys are trying to bitch about palak and Ritwik was silently listening to the crap .these people have no other work or no other person to bitch about . And Setu should know that Rohit thinks palak is hot😛 I think next episode will be good because in next episode Ritwik will barge in palak's house and they will have this main Mota nahi Hun conversation as they showed in the promo . I want this cheating misunderstanding to be cleared I don't want to watch the whole another 40 episodes evrryone thinking palak is a cheater and crap and when we are left with only 28 episodes .