rose1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Babita gets rejected. The lady judge tells her that she is divorced and has lot of responsibilities on her shoulder. She has no work experience. Hence, she is not chosen. Mini argues that if nobody gives her job, then how will she have experience. She says  "yeh to wohi hua na..pehle murgi aayi ya anda".

They come back home. Mini is still angry. Babita is trying to calm her. Naem bi also tries to calm her. Naem bi also scolds them for going in a taxi and not auto since taxi fare is so much. Mini says she is going to get her scooty back. Babita asks her to get money from ATM. Mini leaves. Babita gets a message from the bank saying they have deducted fine from their account for not maintaining a minimum balance. Only INR  22 is left in the account. She gets worried. Naem bi tells her not to say this to Mini as she is still a child and should be burdened so much. Babita agrees.

In the Khurana house, Meeta and Ashok argue. Meeta wants to ask him about the night before. Ashok taunts her as usual. Then he tells her he wants to start taxi business like the one they had in UK. But he needs INR 50 lakhs. He prepares papers for keeping the house collateral. He tells Meeta to give them to Papaji. Meeta refuses saying today there is puja at home and they should not do this. Meeta goes to help Beeji. Beeji says she is allowing her to help only because Papaji has said so. She asks Meeta to make a garland. Meeta struggles as she does not know. Beeji shows her once and tells her to do it on her own. Meeta is trying. Beeji  is on her way to the kitchen. Ashok comes and tells Beeji to give the papers to papaji for signing. Beeji leaves. Ashok keeps the papers on the table near Meeta and leaves.

At the market place, Dadu is meeting HS and Lala. Dadu says I don't have money. Otherwise, I would have helped Babita and MIni. He feels sad. HS tried to cheer his "senior citizen". Lala tells them that Babita got rejected. HS tries to spin it in a positive way. He says NO means new opportunity. He is sure Babita will get some job.😊

At the scooty shop, the mechanic charges Mini INR 2000. Mini argues. He says everything had to be changed. He says either pay the money or sell the scooty. Mini gets flashback how Dadu had bought her the scooty with his own money and how she used to take Babs for rides.

Pre cap

Mini comes home and gives INR2000 to Babita. Babita and Naem bi are surprised.

Overall, a very realistic episode. I liked how they showed Babita got rejected at first try. This is how it happens in the real world.😊

There is SBS OLV out. Babita is some garment shop. All men sitting and playing cards. Babita is seen talking to the head I guess. She has been hired as a supervisor. She is the only female employee. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
So strange in India that they can discriminate based on marital status. In North America companies cannot ask any personal questions incl age marital status etc..
rose1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

So strange in India that they can discriminate based on marital status. In North America companies cannot ask any personal questions incl age marital status etc..

True. Here is USA , marital status does not matter. But India has always been a patriarchal society. The norms are bit different in India. Hopefully, a day will come when women will be recognized for who she is and not her genetic makeup. ðŸ˜Š
PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi Rose,
I agree..very realistic episode and I liked it! The best thing that came out of this interview is that now she knows how to face all these interviews and has 'experience'. 
Ashok gets on my nerves..ugh! I feel so sad for Meeta, she truly lonely even though she has people surrounded around her always! 

Seems like she will sell the scooty..is it just me but I don't want mother-daughter to hide things from each other? They need to share and find a solution together. No more lies. 
sunaina02 thumbnail
Actually India, at least metropolitan areas are much more advanced than what they show in TV serials 
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx for the update , so she is rejected in this one .
there was one SBS segment last week where they said she'll get job of a supervisor & in that segment they basically showed mini missing & waiting for her on her first day of job & once she returns , mini starts questioning , how was the day ? did she ate her lunch & all .
rose1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashika

Hi Rose,

I agree..very realistic episode and I liked it! The best thing that came out of this interview is that now she knows how to face all these interviews and has 'experience'. 
Ashok gets on my nerves..ugh! I feel so sad for Meeta, she truly lonely even though she has people surrounded around her always! 

Seems like she will sell the scooty..is it just me but I don't want mother-daughter to hide things from each other? They need to share and find a solution together. No more lies. 

Yes Shreya. Babita is slowly learning about the real world. This will help her to come out of her shell and grow stronger. 

Meeta...what can I say? I feel bad for her but then she alone is responsible for her choice. 

I hope Babita gets a scooty for Mini with her own money. Nothing related to Khuranas. Babita and Mini should stop hiding things from each other. I hope Babita comes to know about Mini's admission and finds a way to help her. ðŸ˜Š
rose1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunaina02

Actually India, at least metropolitan areas are much more advanced than what they show in TV serials 

Yup. Also, sometimes masala is added to shows for drama purpose. Some creative liberty is ok as long as it does not go overboard. ðŸ˜Š
rose1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cute.manasi

thanx for the update , so she is rejected in this one .

there was one SBS segment last week where they said she'll get job of a supervisor & in that segment they basically showed mini missing & waiting for her on her first day of job & once she returns , mini starts questioning , how was the day ? did she ate her lunch & all .

Yes Manasi. I saw the clipping on social media. Let's see how she lands up in a garment factory.