Users

Frequent Posters

sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Summary: Meshmesh
February 6, 2018

Imli confesses to Chakor

Imli gives Bhanu the papers, she asks him how he deceived Chakor. He shows her that the papers are double layered,  he peels off the top layer to reveal the real contract, Chakor has signed away all the land. 

Imli asks him to give her Raghav, Bhanu tells his men to bring the lifeless man. Imli is shocked to see Raghav's state, he's unresponsive. Bhanu tells her Raghav wouldn't forget Chakor so he kept giving him shocks until he became a living dead.

Imli argues with Bhanu, she blames him and says she'll kill him. Bhanu tells her it's her fault not his, she trusted him. Bhanu stabs Imli in her stomach.

Bhanu tells Imli if she stayed on the right path, she wouldn't be in this state. He brags that he got rid of three thorns with one plan. First Chakor, everyone in Azaadganj will turn against her. Second Imli, he used her in plan and is ending her life. Third Raghav, he's punishing him for insulting him and telling Lata the truth about him, now he's become lifeless. 

Bhanu tells Imli she can't get love by force, she should've learnt from Chakor, instead she joined hands with him and did all he wanted and ended in this state. Chakor will be blamed by everyone in Azaadganj.

Imli attacks Bhanu with the knife and points it at his neck, she makes the goons put Raghav to her car, she tries to take the file from Bhanu but the papers fly in the air, Bhanu escapes from her and tries to catch her but she pushes him and drives away. Bhanu asks Lallan and his men to follow her and stop her from reaching Chakor.

Imli drives the car, she looks at Raghav and recalls their good time and how he warned her she'll lose everything, she's bleeding heavily. Imli notices Lallan's car and hides in a side road, Lallan doesn't notice her and drives away, she drives after him.

Chakor thinks she's taken a huge responsibility, Teju and Leela support her and encourage her, they promote Jhansi ki Rani.

Imli stops near a stall, she calls Chakor. Imli tells Chakor that she's dying, she apologizes to Chakor for breaking her trust, she became mad in love and made her sign wrong papers. A flashback is shown of her agreement with Bhanu and all she did and what happened to Raghav. Imli weeps, Chakor is shocked.

Lallan and his men find Imli, she hangs up and turns to face them. Teju asks Chakor what's wrong, Chakor tells her she'll lose everything Azaadganj and Raghav, his life is in danger, Teju and Leela become worried. Chakor asks Leela to go to the register office and try to stop the registration of the documents.

Chakor rushes to her car and calls the inspector to stop the papers being registered.

Precap

Chakor rushes in her car, she fights with the goons, Lallan shoots at her, the bullet flies, Chakor is shocked, Imli looks on.
sumsukor thumbnail

A Date to be embossed in Udaan history

February  7, 2019

Imli ...she reaped what she sowed... But still I couldn't mourn

I did not want to see today's episode but wanted to see how the makers are closing her chapter.

Indeed she was given a good closure, none Vivaan, Ragini(poor girl came for just one episode) Bhuvan Kasturi (though they are still in theerth yatra) have been given an explanation.

To be honest, I wanted to mourn for that Imlu, that side ponytailed, little Imlu, that Imli who during the early days made Sukor realise their love and also made that point that Sukor are inseparable and also showed me that Sukor when together are not 1+1 = 2, but 11 eleven. So I thought I should mourn for two seconds if not for two minutes as the norm.

But... Why couldn't I??  Have I become so immatured??? Have I become so hard hearted?

Yes my hate towards the IMLI DEVI overrided the little sympathy I had for that Imlu who was made bandhuva, that Imli who was nave and did all to bring Sukor together..

She spoke so much to her deedee... like confessing to her crimes before the altar... Yes she said she had been always bad to her sister, did many crimes, always backstabbed her... that word BACKSTABBED brought a smile on my face.

Yes you sowed that seed of backstabbing with your sister (Sakuni), you sowed that seed of always playing with the trust with your bestfriend (you turned Brutus though he stabbed only once), and more so you were not a good daughter too as you wombstabbed your mother by stealing her organ...

But I smiled not that she was dying but the way she was stabbed brought a smile, she was Backstabbed, Yes, the one whom she trusted, stabbed her, so she tasted her own medicine which she was giving to others especially to those who trusted her.  She stabbed all those bastiwalas and all their curse would be waiting to stab her.

I had a smile as whenever I see her I always get haunted with that little Kumud's face, the way she was buried alive, the way she pushed paakhi and Gowri to be pounced upon.  So when I saw her stabbed, shot I did not feel anything... Even when lallan was hit I felt saying oops but I was blank when she was bleeding... talking,... Confessing..

I thought I should mourn atleast for two seconds as I wanted to be a good human being, but when I remembered my dude rendered living dead by taking away his memory and now this innocent soul lying without knowing whether he is alive or dead, first time I did not have a conflict with my mind and my heart as my MINART together told me NO Sumi not for this devil...

I firmly believe in karma... You do good... you will be bestowed good...

You do bad... You are dealt with bad...

So Imli... Howmuchever I tried to,  silence did not come to me but only this sentence came to me again and again

She sowed and so she reaped what she sowed!!

I don't think she will rest in peace as there are those innocent lives killed by her high above waiting for her to get the dues for her deeds!

edited to add:  In all this I really very badly miss my buddy Divya ... I miss you loads,as we were waiting with those popcorn packets right from the Benaras track, wish you visit the forum atleast today

Edited by sumsukor - 5 years ago
sumsukor thumbnail
Summary: Meshmesh
february 7, 2019

Chakor calls inspector Kaushal while rushing to the car, she asks him to stop the registration of the papers, he leaves straightaway. 

Lallan tells the crowd to leave or he'll kill them, everyone runs.  He tells his men to get Raghav while he deals with Imli. Lallan tells her BPS wants to kill Raghav, he isn't after her, she refuses to back off. Lallan pushes her and she beats him. Lallan holds the stick and pushes her, Chakor saves her from falling.

Chakor tells Lallan she'll show him what she can do. Chakor makes Imli sit under the tree and beats the men and then hits Lallan on his head, he falls to the ground and takes out his gun and aims it at Chakor. Chakor is shocked, he shoots. Imli shouts no and runs to save Chakor. The bullet hits Imli.

Imli falls and Chakor takes her in her arms, she shouts to tell Raghav that Imli is bleeding. Lallan taunts her, he says Raghav is just a shell of a body, he can't come, if she was injured he would've come for his love. Chakor is shocked.

Lallan's men take Raghav to their car and drive away. Chakor shout his name and asks them to leave him alone. Imli asks Chakor to listen to her as she hasn't got much to live. Chakor tell's her she'll take her to hospital and she'll get fine. Chakor shouts for help but no one is there.

Imli and Chakor cry. Imli wipes Chakor's tears and tells her not to cry for her. She spilled many people's blood in her life and now her blood is spilled. She says she's a devil, she killed many people and now she's dying. She had many chances to reform but never did, she wished she reformed, she asks why she wasn't like Chakor. they both cry.

Imli tells Chakor that Raghav truly loves her, she can't lie on her deathbed, Chakor says she'll be fine and calls for help, no one comes, Imli tells her it's of no use. Imli tells Chakor that Anjor is her image and can't hate Raghav, she'll accept him. Raghav is a good man, no one can hate him, everything will be fine.

Imli says she's seen Raghav's goodness and fell in love with him a flashback of Imli and Raghav's friendship is shown. Imli says she's unlucky, she never got love.

Imli asks Chakor to save Raghav, he has suffered because of Imli, she saw how much BPS tortured him. She tells Chakor she forgave her many times before but she shouldn't forgive her this time, she should hate her, she doesn't deserve her love. Chakor touches her face and says no.

Imli says she has wronged Chakor and her parents, she wishes she could ask her parents for forgiveness, she cries and shouts for her mom and dad. She apologizes to Chakor for always betraying her and backstabbing her. Chakor kisses her forehead and hugs her and calls for help. Imli tells her she isn't young Imlu, she's Imli who always betrayed her. 

Imli is in pain, she asks Chakor to save Raghav, Chakor doesn't know where they took him. Imli shows her the petrol trail, she punctured Lallan's petrol tank as one good deed before dying. She prays she's reborn as Chakor's younger sister. Chakor and Imli remember their childhood. Imli remembers their good times. They look at each other. Imli remembers wishing Chakor and Raghav to always be happy.

Imli dies, Chakor cries and hugs her.

Precap

Chakor follows the petrol trail, and calls Raghav's name. She's determined to save Raghav so that Imli's sacrifice doesn't go in vain.
sumsukor thumbnail
Saw the earlier episodes and saw the promotion of Jhansi ki Rani... Chakor saying seeing the show Anjor will also become bold.  yes I too love and admire Jhansi... but thinking a bit

When the Jhansi is at Home why see the show??

Chakor how much ever I write about her it does not satiate me, my admiration for her!!

Is she lesser to Jhansi whom I admire the most, who fought with her young son and died martyr ... 

she is no less for she is fighting since her childhood, braved death many times..

She is a living example of confidence, truth, fearlessness

SHE IS CHAKOR THAT BIRD WHO DID NOT SETTLE FOR NONE AS THE SUN CAME DOWN FOR HER. (literally I got goosebumps writing this.) What a female is she yaar... 

Kasturi I donot know what punya you did during which birth that you bore this jewel and gave it to us to admire, to admonish, to pride and be proud of!

Anjor has the best example to look up to at home even if she misses the show!

Chakor will not be Chakor if it was not played by Meera

sumsukor thumbnail
Summary : Meshmesh
Chakor and Raghav defeat the goons

February 9, 2019

Chakor cries over Imli's body, a police car arrives, the inspector (not KY) requests an ambulance/

Inspector Kaushal and Leela are standing infront of the registration office, there is a crowd. The official says there will be no registrations today as the machine is broken, the officials leave, people leave in anger. KY and Leela are happy that BPS won't be able to register the papers.

Chakor follows the petrol trace, she calls Raghav's name. Chakor says she won't' let Imli's sacrifice go in vain, she vows to save Raghav. Chakor follows the trail into the jungle until it ends. She doesn't know which way to go, she prays to daak baba to guide her, she hears some voices and goes in that direction. She finds Lallan's car next to a building.

Lallan and the goons are laughing at an unconscious Raghav, they put a collar with a thick chain around his neck. Lallan call him a dog. Chakor sneaks into the building, she sees lallan beating Raghav because he's a bad dog.

Chakor goes inside and cries Raghav's name, Lallan looks at her. Chakor rushes to Raghav and pushes Lallan away, she removes the collar from Raghav's neck. She hugs him and asks him to open his eyes. Chakor remembers their time together and cries.

Back in haveli, Teju is worried that Chakor isn't answering her phone, she tries calling her and calling Imli. Girja asks her not to worry. Teju wants to call the police, Girja says she no because Anjor will realize something is wrong.

Teju faints, Girja asks for help. Leela and Anjor rush to them. Teju drinks water and regains consciousness. Anjor is worried about Teju, Girja tells her everything is fine. Anjor is emotional, she says nothing is fine, not Teju and not everything else. Anjor runs to her room, Leela tells Teju she'll handle Anjor. Teju prays everything gets fine.

Chakor hugs Raghav and cries, she says everything is her fault, she won't let anything bad happen to him, she wants to take him from there. Lallan tells her he won't let her take him. BPS took his revenge by turning him into a living dead, now it's his turn and he'll kill him.

Chakor tells Lallan she'll stop him, he has already killed her sisters, he says sorry but it's good she died, she was a devil. Chakor says however bad she was doesn't change their blood relation. Lallan says why she's lecturing him, Raghav isn't related to her. Chakor says he can never understand their relationship even in 10 lives. 

Chakor warns him to get out of her way. Lallan makes fun of their love story and tells his men to kill Raghav, Chakor takes the chain and warns them to leave Raghav. Haveli people are praying for Chakor's safety.

Chakor fights the goons and defeats them, puja is still going on. Chakor tells Lallan she won't leave him alive after killing Imli, she beats Lallan and makes him fall, she fights the goons again. Lallan overpowers Chakor and holds her with the chain across her neck, he beats her, Chakor shouts for Raghav, puja is still going.

Raghav regains consciousness hearing Chakor's voice, he fights the goons and defeats them, then beats Lallan and frees Chakor, he checks she's fine and fights Lallan and the goons, he defeats them and they flee. Chakor and Raghav look at each other.

Lallan informs BPS of what happened, he isn't angry because once they get the land, everyone in the village will turn against Chakor. He threatens Lallan not to mess their plan, Lallan says he'll register the papers.

Chakor and Raghav walk towards each other, they stand face to face. Chakor remembers how Anjor isn't accepting Raghav and moves back, she leaves him in the warehouse and leaves. Raghav looks on.

Precap

BPS puts a sign in Azaadganj that all the land belongs to him, he says people will turn against Chakor and her family. Chakor sees the sign and says she must do something about it. 

sumsukor thumbnail

He was Chained..  She was Pained ...indeed I was drained!

(Thanks Uma for your caps which made me relive and kindled me to write on the ATs, but my Nikki does not get satiated with those and thus I relived again... I dedicate this post to Nikki and Uma for they made me chained again to the powerhouses)

The Friday episode spoke volumes albeit any dialogues... The powerhouses were at their best with their hands and also with their eyes as those did the talking not their mouth!

The way he was chained, broke my heart, Coward is lallan beating a unconscious Lion! But Lallan would have realized that he was right saying that he will rise hell if trouble befall on her!

Meera's expression was excellent.

That shock, the pain in seeing him, the way she ran, that hug,

That hug, feeling guilty, leaving him in lurch after her need was over.

That heart cringing cry and she did not say thumahara Chakor , she said ham hai Chakor, thumhara madam... she remembered all those scenes of how selfless he was and how lifeless he is... She hugged but he did not react?... yes true she indeed has hugged him only when he had been unconscious and the other hug was more of consoling saying lending shoulders when he was stuck with guilt of hitting Imli. There has never been emotional hugs so he could not sense her.

But how come he reacted to her Call? that Raaghav!!! Yes he is connected to her voice and to her that Raaghav as she has been saying that too often... and thanks to Teju for she has blessed them both and treated him as her son and whatever it is a Mom's prayers does wonders!

VJ was excellent the way he twirled his fingers, her call touched his soul and that breath and the blow of dust he did it with absolute perfection and the camera angle was excellent! Yes that Raaghav, made his heart beat again... Made him breathe again... for yes He has been chained but chained in her Love...

Meera aced in all the emotional scene and in the angry avataar.  The disgust she had while talking to lallan and that attitude, dare touch him, for I will pounce on you, what a powerful strikes and perfect straight posture (she was perfect in her body language)..

I just loved his angry mode but he was careful,

he was weak but gathered to thwart them as his maidam is being manhandled and she called HIM, Woke his Soul.

His strain was evident in his eyes as he went near her and removed the chain, just to ensure she was alright, but his fatigue was evident,,,, next was astounding

Sorry to bring in my dude but that was so so typical, the animal in him woke up without turning back that flinching of the fist, wow those veins in his hands and his eyes (my god) touch her, I need not see you but I will ensure hell befalls on you and that breaking of his bones was amazing. His facial expressions made me just forget everything and was jumping Bring it on Dude though it was Raaghav.. those few minutes I had an internal battle:

My Mind : No its not your dude.. you are wrong for you are giving in to Raaghav

My Heart : No its not wrong for she is not giving in but he is getting in beside her Suraj

All I could do is just calm my MINART with those tears...

The treat forward and the retreat and their expressions spoke.  I loved it I felt as his expressions were saying Maidam you saved me, you made me alive, but you are walking lifeless as your heart is with me!!!  You are walking without your heart but soon that little pace maker which you are living with will soon turn into a peace-maker and thence we shall be CHAINED forever and ever not in PAIN but in LOVE...

For He was chained in her love and she was pained as her love has chained him and in all this I was drained as there is constant war and I do not want them to fail, loose or get chained by the fate. 

(I am not thinking of anything but just taking things as it comes) 

sumsukor thumbnail
The Last episode of our dear MeeJay together
With tears...

Sumamry : Meshmesh

February 14, 2019

Chakor leaves the temple, Raghav follows her, he tells her he knows he can't be with her this life, he asks her to let him unite her with Anjor.

Ragkor are riding at the back of the tractor, Chakor feels cold, Raghav gives her his jacket. The tractor gets stuck, Ragkor get down and Raghav pushes it, he hurts his hand, Chakor blows air on his wound, they get emotional. Chakor hugs Raghav.

The jacket falls, Chakor gives it back to Raghav, she tells him she'll always love him and says goodbye, she tells him to take care, they cry. She runs and he looks at her in tears.

Chakor finds a man trying to stab a girl, she fights with him, he falls on the knife, he gets injured in his chest. The girl runs away. 

A car stops, it has the foster couple. Chakor removes the knife from the man's chest. Police come and arrest Chakor, she says she's innocent, they don't believe her. The man says he and his wife saw what happened and are willing to testify.

Chakor is worried about Anjor, she wants to go to her daughter, the couple tell her, they'll go and bring her. She gives them a locket with Anjor's pictures and tells them where she is.

Anjor reaches home, she tells Teju and co that Chakor won't come back, she chose Raghav over her. Teju tries to convince her, Anjor says she saw them getting married, she hates her mother. Everyone is shocked.

The villagers nail the door and windows and burn the house. The couple reach the house and find it on fire. The man knocks the door down and rescues Anjor. The house explode before the rest could get out.

Precap

The woman says they can raise Anjor as their own, the man thinks it's wrong. They couple don't go to court, Chakor is sentenced for life.

nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Sumi for keeping this thread alive. ðŸ¤—
sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: meshmesh

Thank you Sumi for keeping this thread alive. ðŸ¤—

Mai I should thank you dear for your sincerity...

i will miss you all... I will stay away once I dont see you ad others as this has been my second home...