Kulasya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Anybody remember Tarak mehta ka ooltah chashmah's game where there were replicas of each house & family and a user could play as a guest of each member? Anybody played it? I have played that game and made some progress in first level also. Who invented this game? What happened that it got vanished? Is it available anywhere now?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
...Edited by Silpa91 - 5 years ago
Kulasya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't think that game was made by this forum and I also don't think it was available on this forum. I still think that game was invented by Sab or at least Sab was sponsor of it. Otherwise they can't use animations of TMKOC characters with such production value. But now I can't find it. 
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Kulasya.

I don't think that game was made by this forum and I also don't think it was available on this forum. I still think that game was invented by Sab or at least Sab was sponsor of it. Otherwise they can't use animations of TMKOC characters with such production value. But now I can't find it. 

Oh ok.I thought you were talking about this forum.In this forum also members used to play a game long back.Thanks for clarifying.