Everybody knows palak is a cheater

Max789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I thought Ritwik didn't tell any one about it but by Aman's words it's slightly clear that they know that palak cheated Ritwik with her boss iseliye shivaS is trying to convince Aman think ki kya palak Aisa kar Sakti and story kuch twist hai ,ahh I was not expecting this from ritwik 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sahithi.A thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
After all the drama around their marriage and living separately from Noons, if Ritwik comes back separated from Palak, wont everyone in family know the reason..

It could even be Mamta who told everyone what happened..they didn't show who said what after end of season1...
vkrish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think that she left him for another person is all that must have been said.  Because not saying anything and him coming back to Noon mansion was not practical. 
Emerald_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
But Mamta knows she's not she did it cos of her promise...how is she going to face her ...how is going to tell her that for those 5-6 years she was ok to see her house get ruined..she was ok to see Ricky ruining himself ..n VP everyone...after 6 yrs she calls Shivam to mend things...som something don't understand..