Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
for legit, tears did come from my eyes...not just babita or mini but any women would be shocked to hear allegations against their self-respect...ass-hok didn't even give a damn about the words he was hurling ...man, babita needs to exit from this toxic relationship before it gets any worse...even meeta was shocked & i hope she realizes that she could become another 'babita' if she doesnt leave this asshok...really shocking man! money has corrupted asshok's mind so badly that he didnt give the due respect that babita was one who took care of his family & he just left her w/o asking if she wanted to come along ...
divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meenachem

for legit, tears did come from my eyes...not just babita or mini but any women would be shocked to hear allegations against their self-respect...ass-hok didn't even give a damn about the words he was hurling ...man, babita needs to exit from this toxic relationship before it gets any worse...even meeta was shocked & i hope she realizes that she could become another 'babita' if she doesnt leave this asshok...really shocking man! money has corrupted asshok's mind so badly that he didnt give the due respect that babita was one who took care of his family & he just left her w/o asking if she wanted to come along ...

ego and money is a mans worst enemies will make you do things beyond your dignity and the unthinkable
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: divyadaya13

ego and money is a mans worst enemies will make you do things beyond your dignity and the unthinkable

👏asshok got lusted in greed so bad that he didnt care about what the heck he was saying...that is why elders say, ''think before you speak"...if ashok said the same thing to a woman who was earning equally as him or possibly more that woman wouldve filed for case in terms of verbal harassment & got him arrested...todays women will retort back once they are taught from experience & i hope babes does it in the future episodes...

prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I was glad to see meeta's portrayal,
Above all a woman and getting to see Ashok true colours
She should leave him...