Strong and Excellent Content - PB

Aasha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Am fortunate that i just took a chance to watch one of the episode long back and it kept me hooked to this...yesterday's was mindblowing..the cast, the content just kind of blew me off...
Kudos to the creative team too..everyone deserves an applaud to bring up such a sensitive part of today's life ..what the kids go through..the spouse goes through..
This is for people who get away easily off from their conscience and take that wild step stamping down on their own people just in the pursuit of their desire...
PB deserves a special recognition and award for their efforts!! 👏 👏 👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I hope more and more people start watching this show and bring it on top, so that more and more creative teams start making good shows like the olden days and viewers are relieved from the crap they are watching presently. 
A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yes! thanks a lot whoever is behind this concept or whole team for bringing this show on tv.
I only watch this and other sony tv show... other craps I don't waste my time on...
Really good content, I hope they don't change story line for trp aunties...
no need of forced love-story at this point...let it develop gradually 

Will like to see more of babes rising back on her feet , taking care of her and mini by herself and being stronger than ever... shutting everyone's mouth...(who thinks a woman can not do a fresh start if rejected by a man/husband).

please keep the story line ...this crisp forever.

I wish they have more shows like this on tv