gaushiv13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
ashok knows the truth how babes is 
then why today he was assaisianting her outside court
it was not looking like he was faking anything
it was looking like he believe it 
i reaally was not able to understand
if he is frustrated that judge today took her side so now he understood that there is very less chance of him winning the case
he is ready to give khatri 70000 but not babita and his daughter
i am not able to understand this much complication
and what makers are showing if it is that easy to proove babita characterless as all are with her except khatri whom mini is the witness that what he was doing why he think that court will listen to khatri not mini the witness
sorry to say but writter are writing kuch bhi without any proper reason
and it is clear everyone knows that ashok was having extra marital affair he is even with his mistress in court then how his lawyer and he think he will be able  to proove babita characterlesssorry they are writing anything just for drama sake

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
i think technically what the creatives are trying to say that lusting for greed & money has corrupted ashok's mind so badly that he didnt think twice before insulting babita ...
divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I feel the makers are trying to show woes that some people go thru during ugly divorce battle. And that revenge, greed,  selfishness, ego and money can turn even a normal human into something ugly which he himself cannot recognise anymore, as in the case of ashok. 
dellaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyadaya13

I feel the makers are trying to show woes that some people go thru during ugly divorce battle. And that revenge, greed,  selfishness, ego and money can turn even a normal human into something ugly which he himself cannot recognise anymore, as in the case of ashok. 

Exactly...I am watching again  PB in Tamil..Ashok reveals truth and babes walk out of house..
   Ashok was somewhat guilty but he didn't love her and didn't feel bad for her..He just wanted to get back to India so he reveals the truth...
  The makers are trying to show how a man can stoop low just because of his  male ego...He knew Babita was not wrong anywhere...But everybody was taking her side..Starting from his  own Daughter to Judge...He started this  type of allegations when mini refused to go with him..Putting all blame on Babita that she is responsible for Mini's hatred for him,she is responsible for Hanuman's fight with him and now she is responsible for Judge's warning ...
Really this type of men exists , When they can't get what they want then they will blame others... 
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ashok ego it hurt, he wanted to punish babes, as she left him he didn't told her to leave rom the house. He told the same to the lawyer and angry on HS as both mother and daughter didn't support him...He is angry that all support her, now in the court with in few minutes the judge clearly declared he believes Babes innocence also being a faithful family wife, he will not tolerate disgracing words against her...Ashok wanted to say something but his lawyer stopped him... But when Minni questioned him and along with HS he started pointing out it's all Babitha fault, stoop so low that he is accusing of a relationship with the judge.. 

I feel makers wanted to show how vengeful, egoistic , greedy for money Ashok really wouldn't even dare to stop insulting his wife, as he wants to win the case and vengeful that all believe and support babes..

Also from the beginning he is blaming his parents, babes for relationship of his with Meeta, not once he said he was the unfaithful and selfish man who was wrong...Now he is blaming everything on Babes..
Edited by abhi786 - 5 years ago
gaushiv13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhi786

Ashok ego it hurt, he wanted to punish babes, as she left him he didn't told her to leave rom the house. He told the same to the lawyer and angry on HS as both mother and daughter didn't support him...He is angry that all support her, now in the court with in few minutes the judge clearly declared he believes Babes innocence also being a faithful family wife, he will not tolerate disgracing words against her...Ashok wanted to say something but his lawyer stopped him... But when Minni questioned him and along with HS he started pointing out it's all Babitha fault, stoop so low that he is accusing of a relationship with the judge.. 

I feel makers wanted to show how vengeful, egoistic , greedy for money Ashok really wouldn't even dare to stop insulting his wife, as he wants to win the case and vengeful that all believe and support babes..

Also from the beginning he is blaming his parents, babes for relationship of his with Meeta, not once he said he was the unfaithful and selfish man who was wrong...Now he is blaming everything on Babes..

ya i can understand but i feel he has lost his own memory or has lost his brain means he was speaking like he is telling truth
i really didnt understand that how a man can be this dilusional
today he lost everyone respect because he know everyone know babita truth and he is a liar
i hope makers handle it with sensitiveness as it is really very tough to proove babita characterless khatri statement cant do any good as mini has witnessed what he tried to do with his mother