Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bluntboldbindas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Actually I am mad on Samar and his mom!!! why they are loosing their ground and self respect for this evil woman and her senseless daughter? There are 1000 much better family and girls are waiting for samar than this satya and her daughter . This is very disturbing to see them behaving as Satya's slave. 
rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sree.b

Actually I am mad on Samar and his mom!!! why they are loosing their ground and self respect for this evil woman and her senseless daughter? There are 1000 much better family and girls are waiting for samar than this satya and her daughter . This is very disturbing to see them behaving as Satya's slave.

Surana's don't believe in divorce. Also they would lose half their wealth to Jaya with a divorce. Satya doesn't want this marriage to work. She is very happy breaking it. I think Samar needs to be truthful and tell the police Satya planned her own kidnapping and then pretended to be paralyzed. Actually I think has a legal case of harassment from Satya. Where is the judge handling the divorce case? Edited by rose2015 - 5 years ago
suwas thumbnail

Originally posted by: rose2015

Nobody in their right mind should marry Jaya. She deserves sil like Aakash only.

Agree. Jaya is pathetic. She looses her brain when it comes to her mama. She even has to ask her moms permission to celebrate her husbands birthday? She doesn't bother to listen to what Samar has to say, ask her grandma what happened. Only person matters is her mama. Why bother being with her.

Edited by suwas - 5 years ago
rose2015 thumbnail
I don't have any hope from Jaya.
Satya the master manipulator has the nerve to go to Samar and ask him to write letter to judge requesting immediate divorce in exchange for getting free from jail in front of a police officer! What nerve. Then she asks Rama to get the same thing done by her son. When both plans fail she manipulates Jaya to write a request for divorce and she stupidly obliges.

Samar doesn't want to leave Jaya but I ask why bother staying with her. Is she really worth it after her own foolishness and blind faith in her mother.

Satya doesn't even care what her own mother thinks of the situation.Edited by rose2015 - 5 years ago
rose2015 thumbnail
It was a bit entertaining today. When Samar gets out of jail and sits with Satya, Jaya, and nanni in their home I loved how Samar gave so many examples of how in every instance she has done whatever her mother has directed her to do. He told her to keep quiet because she doesn't have a brain that can think on its own so that he could have a conversation about Jaya's future with Satya. I don't think the tubelight went on in Jaya's brain that Samar was correct. 100%.

I like how Samar confronted Satya and said so what are your plans for Jaya - 2nd marriage or will she sit at home with you. He did all this as he enjoyed his chai just the way he likes it not the way Satya likes it.

😊

Satya has been given too much importance and it seems her character is the only one that matters. She and her useless daughter are boring. I think Jaya has spent more time at her mother's home than her inlaws during her marriage.

I don't see much of story to tell here. Jaya is not marriage material at this time and without a divorce from Samar she really can't proceed further except live in her mothers home. Edited by rose2015 - 5 years ago