LoveSana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Today's episode was complete BS. They didnt need to stretch this out. I like babita but common she is a moron today. Even if babita was stupid, minnie could have easily stopped her. All she had to do was tell babita about her admission. That would have shut her parivar jap!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah I was really disappointed in Babes today
I feel like she takes one step forward and then 10 back

The CV are doing a nice job making it realistic but Babes character can be infuriating at times
gaushiv13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
RELAX
BABES HAS JUST GONE TO ANSWER BIJI NOW 
SHE HAS ANSWERED ABOUT EVERYONE FROM MEETA TO DADU TO LOVELY TO ASHOK TO DADU ONLY LEFT IS SWEET POISON
she is just unhappy and sad with minni that she is trying to become her mother because has came to know mini exam hiding part and 2nd she she disrespected biji she is acting more than her age
she will go to khurana mansion and ask mini to say sorry and than will give mini lecture one how she is behaving more than her age and hiding thing and dont become my mother
and then will rebuke biji and say that she will fight for her rihght and from now on she will be just mini mother just only and only mini babes not a daughter or bahu or sister or wife or anything 
and will give challange to ashok that she will fight for her right and self respect
i am not saying this but it is spoiler many site published it they just have the habbit of showing cllimax like they done with alimony thing and i must say i appreciate cvs and babes for keeping them realistic and its really need of the hour to make mini understan even that she dont need to become older than her age or be her mother as she is her mother not opposite
Edited by gaushiv13 - 5 years ago
divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaushiv13

RELAX

BABES HAS JUST GONE TO ANSWER BIJI NOW 
SHE HAS ANSWERED ABOUT EVERYONE FROM MEETA TO DADU TO LOVELY TO ASHOK TO DADU ONLY LEFT IS SWEET POISON
she is just unhappy and sad with minni that she is trying to become her mother because has came to know mini exam hiding part and 2nd she she disrespected biji she is acting more than her age
she will go to khurana mansion and ask mini to say sorry and than will give mini lecture one how she is behaving more than her age and hiding thing and dont become my mother
and then will rebuke biji and say that she will fight for her rihght and from now on she will be just mini mother just only and only mini babes not a daughter or bahu or sister or wife or anything 
and will give challange to ashok that she will fight for her right and self respect
i am not saying this but it is spoiler many site published it they just have the habbit of showing cllimax like they done with alimony thing and i must say i appreciate cvs and babes for keeping them realistic and its really need of the hour to make mini understan even that she dont need to become older than her age or be her mother as she is her mother not opposite

yes. I agree whatever you said. Always action speaks louder than words.
Beeji has lost her greatest support that is babes with her behaviour. Infact babita is still the same at heart but more stronger. Beeji is going to regret this her whole life and this would be her best punishment. 

Babita has given mothers place  to beeji and no child like babita would disrespect their parent whatever the reason might be. It is beeji who is matlabi and it is she who couldnt understand babes beyond as only her DIL. What has beeji achieved in life, only 2 selfish kids and husband who was ready to leave her at this age. But look at babes. She has a daughter who any parent will be proud of, who is matured and sensible beyond her age, she has all the signs of becoming a great person. Beejis selfishness has only given her pain, is she happy,  a big NO.
Edited by divyadaya13 - 5 years ago
gaushiv13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyadaya13

yes. I agree whatever you said. Always action speaks louder than words.

Beeji has lost her greatest support that is babes with her behaviour. Infact babita is still the same at heart but more stronger. Beeji is going to regret this her whole life and this would be her best punishment. 

Babita has given mothers place  to beeji and no child like babita would disrespect their parent whatever the reason might be. It is beeji who is matlabi and it is she who couldnt understand babes beyond as only her DIL. What has beeji achieved in life, only 2 selfish kids and husband who was ready to leave her at this age. But look at babes. She has a daughter who any parent will be proud of, who is matured and sensible beyond her age, she has all the signs of becoming a great person. Beejis selfishness has only given her pain, is she happy,  a big NO.

yes now i feel beeji will actully show her trait of selfishness openly by supporting her son in court to defame babita
beeji is the most poisonous among all in her selfishness if everything go according to her then its okay if not then 
like sukhi was trying to help her but she not appreciated him but appreciated along with her daughter but never find problem in her child always blame other
prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Babita is too insane...
Needs to snap out as losing interest
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Disliked beeji, atleast Ashok and Lovely are openly selfish and money minded, but Beeji is flip flop, babitha good bahu till she didnt ask money, now she is Money minded and bad..Really liked what Minni said is true...if babes didnt do seva she wouldnt love her...
Hated beeji in precap, she can be angry on bahu babitha, but minni is apna khoon pothi, she is knowing so much Akkad on her also😡
divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
People understand the true value of *RIGHT PERSON* only when they meet a few *WRONG ONES* in the journey.
Always *WRONG PERSONS* teach the *RIGHT LESSONS* in life."

All the wrong persons which are large in numbers in babitas life will soon make her one of the bravest and strong woman.
paljay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I was disappointed in Babita too today.
But as always her reactions comes late, she will give proper answers to Khurana family.
kit0kat thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You learn from your mistakes.  Babita will realize that at the end, Mini will be the only one who will be supporting her.  I understand she has the respect for her in-laws, but the way she is being mistreated, she will realize it soon.  Like Ashok said that someone else is helping Babita to say all this.. and yes, thanks to Hanuman ji.  He is only telling her to stand up to her and Mini's right.  Ashok is such a leech.  The way he said "How can Babita do all this, family reputation, Lovely crying over jewelry".. Seriously.. go F-off somewhere.   All the new jewelry for Lovely came from Babita's jewelry.  Cheesy women..Lovely and Biji.  Also, Ashok stating he will not pay a penny to Babita. Child abandonment and having an affair while married gives him a upper hand.. Low life skumbag.  Nothing more can be said for him.
I just hope Babita will not stay with him under the same roof for 6 months, again slave serving her in-laws and useless Lovely along with Mita.  

Edited by kit0kat - 5 years ago