Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Elita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hmmm... I think Amar is still in love with Kangana. It doesn't matter to him if the cut is deep or not... he was grieved that Kangana could even think of taking such extreme step and thought he'd leave her.
As for his relationship with Bindu... he's in a comfortable zone with this friendship. He has started appreciating many things about her, but has not thought deeply about Bindu. He likes her... not love her yet.
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Elita

Hmmm... I think Amar is still in love with Kangana. It doesn't matter to him if the cut is deep or not... he was grieved that Kangana could even think of taking such extreme step and thought he'd leave her.
As for his relationship with Bindu... he's in a comfortable zone with this friendship. He has started appreciating many things about her, but has not thought deeply about Bindu. He likes her... not love her yet.

I guess the same. He is comfortable with her as a friend...but he needs to make decision now ..after bindu give her divorce paper hope this idiot get his brain back ðŸ˜•
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amar needs a brain surgery. The dummy cannot see through Kangna's manipulation. I hope Kangna's hubby refuses to divorce her or Mota papa finds out about Amar's secret and disowns him. I want him to be like a na ghar ka na ghat ka kutta. Yeh mard kahlane kelayak nahin hai
sweet_tehs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: allizzwell

I don't think Amar feels it's a fake cut. Possibly the lover in him oversees Kangana's manipulative nature and he is yet to c through her evil intention or possessiveness. Bindu will probably decide to free him from bond and that will b when he will realise how much he misses her in his life. At present he is just guilty that Kangana was ignored by him for sometime and will take care of her.

Laxmi hi

How r u

So long yaar..

I hope u remember me..
And even u watch this show?

That's nice..

paljay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agree with all views, I was wrong about Aaina movie.
In Yesterday's episode Amar tells Kangana that he loves so much that he is ready to leave everyone for her and after that he goes to meet Mota Papa, I think he fooling himself as well as Kangana, He doesn't have guts to talk to Mota Papa at all, He is using poor Bindu for everything. Disgusting.
kit0kat thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I honestly feel sad and bad for Bindu.  She is pleasing everyone and hurting herself internally.  Kangana is a Psycho.  I hope they show her husband.  She has painted a bad picture of him.  Maybe its not him who is bad, its her.  She married this guy, just because she was annoyed with Amar..W*F..  Where as Amar married Bindu for the sake of his family.   To both, Amar and Kangana, marriage seems like joke to them.,, Oh yeah, lets divorce each others partners and get married.  Easier said than done.. Do they even care .. how many people they are going hurt with their stupidity..  Honestly, I dont think Amar even deserves Bindu.

Edited by kit0kat - 5 years ago
A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Amar is in His dreamland yet ...did not hit reality. Once He will see divorce process going through and bindu gone from his home, his uncles reactions ... may will know the fact that...
He was dreaming to be with kangna...in fact it is not possible if he wants to be with his uncle-aunt ...kangna won't adjust there or apologize to them and try to be part of his family...

her own family disowned her  - husband never showed up...for some reasons...

I hope amar hits reality very soon...
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sweet_tehs

Laxmi hi

How r u

So long yaar..

I hope u remember me..
And even u watch this show?

That's nice..

Hi Tehs ðŸ¤—ofcourse dear...how can I forget u😃...

Caught up with this show just weeks back and liked the subtlety ...😛
sweet_tehs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: allizzwell

Hi Tehs  🤗ofcourse dear...how can I forget u😃...

Caught up with this show just weeks back and liked the subtlety ...😛

Same here...