silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Would love to see her start her own tiffin biz or youtube cooking show or her own restaurant

The CV have eluded to her love for cooking so many times

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
All of us can't wait for her to plunge into financial independence. It'll be exciting!
I think here too they'll show many options. Initially she might go the regular way of a desk job but then she'll think on taking up her cooking  passion as a profession.
Edited by Mishti_Dahi - 5 years ago
SK1509 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think we'll see one wrong decision at least. HS will definitely be throwing back the doing a job that suits you line back at her lol
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I think first she will try JOB option, as it doesn't have any risk, and guarantee money every month. From the beginning we know babes passion cooking, going to see how it will turn to profession either tiffin center, hotel, youtube channel, or blogger..
jojaparijat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I think isn't teaching in schools too an option?
If so she can start cooking or any other job as partime.
I think YouTube cooking is a wonderful idea.They can show lots of things it plus it will be a reason for her to learn new technologies
kit0kat thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She has a bachelors.. Does someone know in what?  
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kit0kat

She has a bachelors.. Does someone know in what?  

BA in something. She mentioned it to Naim Bi
dhun.laagi thumbnail
She might be shown going to interviews and maybe fails..then realizes maybe starting a dabba business makes more sense ðŸ˜Š
arshi8927 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tme0w

She might be shown going to interviews and maybe fails..then realizes maybe starting a dabba business makes more sense ðŸ˜Š

Yes, this is what CVs should show and not showing like by some miracle she will get a job because no company will hire someone who had completed degree years before and has no experience when they have fresh talents every year. Since they are showing practicality they should keep maintaining it.

Starting a business related to her culinary skills or may be a teacher job would be practical I think. Can't say even if one can become teacher after being at home for years.

Best option is her starting her own business.