Officially hate sumati and those pesky siblings

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
First of all, how thick is that girl / cousin of niyati for saying she always found it strange how overtly sweet niyati is, so for this reason she finds niyati worthy of suspicion. ðŸ¤ªðŸ˜¡ This girl must herself have a real gripe with niyati to find niyati's sweet behaviour unbearable. She was probably jealous of niyati just like her brother was always jealous of nirvaan that's why she didn't like niyati's sweet and kind behaviour. ðŸ¤¢

That comment to me reeked of jealousy and nothing else. 

On the other hand sumati never fails to sicken me. Now that she knows she isn't prithvi's illegitimate child she's even more hateful to the point of saying now she doesn't care whether niyati lives or dies just because she is that evil pratap's daughter. Why would you think so ill of niyati just because you hate her father? ðŸ˜¡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Majaan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sumati hate Niyati because she is not her own child.Before she had a reason to hate niyati now also she had another reason.Before at least she was bearing niyati only for the sake of her husband.Now when she know that niyati is not even prithvi's child rather of a person like she hated since ages she got another reaaon to hate her more.Besides Nirvaan's death makes Sumati hate Niyati hate from the bottom of her heart because she believes Niyati only killed Nirvaan.That's it.Sumati cannot think beyond this.
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
You are right. That girl's reply was so stupid and reeking with jealousy. These people are a bunch of good for nothing idiots. That cousin girl was probably always jealous of Niyati but couldn't say anything because of Prithvi. Her brother could easily taunt Nirwan since Prithvi himself used to scold Nirwan but that was not the case with Niyati. So now that they are getting a chance, they are using it to the maximum. And the less said about Sumati the better. That woman has lost every bit sense and can't see beyond her so called hatred for Niyati.
mnusm thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Majaan

Sumati hate Niyati because she is not her own child.Before she had a reason to hate niyati now also she had another reason.Before at least she was bearing niyati only for the sake of her husband.Now when she know that niyati is not even prithvi's child rather of a person like she hated since ages she got another reaaon to hate her more.Besides Nirvaan's death makes Sumati hate Niyati hate from the bottom of her heart because she believes Niyati only killed Nirvaan.That's it.Sumati cannot think beyond this.

You are right...Sumati raised Niyati hides Prithvi's truth from family  what else she can do..How the hell she loves his illegitimate child(When Niyati's truth was not revealed)..
And now when she gets to know that Niyati is Pratap's Daughter the Man who killed her unborn child how can she accept her when Niyati also confessed about killing Niraan..

PS: I think the truth about Niyati is incomplete and had a feeling that she is Prithvis and Sumatis's own daughter which they thought was dead during delievery and there must be a Saudamini's hand in all this ..She is also hiding something from kanchan and using her as a pawn against khanna family..
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnusm

You are right...Sumati raised Niyati hides Prithvi's truth from family  what else she can do..How the hell she loves his illegitimate child(When Niyati's truth was not revealed)..
And now when she gets to know that Niyati is Pratap's Daughter the Man who killed her unborn child how can she accept her when Niyati also confessed about killing Niraan..

PS: I think the truth about Niyati is incomplete and had a feeling that she is Prithvis and Sumatis's own daughter which they thought was dead during delievery and there must be a Saudamini's hand in all this ..She is also hiding something from kanchan and using her as a pawn against khanna family..

You could be right as Kanchan and Saudamini are way too keen to kill Niyati considering she is suppose to be their blood. 
Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnusm

That would be quite the twist if kanchan truly was sumati's child that supposedly died that day. 
Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelic8219

You could be right as Kanchan and Saudamini are way too keen to kill Niyati considering she is suppose to be their blood. 

Exactly. I found it strange how these two are hell bent on taking revenge for pratap's death yet apparently more than happy to kill their supposed own flesh and blood, niyati, before telling her this truth and even after when she refused to side with them. 

Perhaps niyati is in fact sumati-prithvi's daughter, saudamini could have killed kanchan's twin sister then replaced the dead baby with baby niyati after making it seem like sumati's baby died perhaps with a nurse's help, then making sure prithvi takes home his and sumati's own daughter, niyati, thinking her to be pratap's. 

She thought that much like kanchan, she could also use niyati in the future by lying to her that she is actually pratap's daughter and that prithvi and sumati are her real enemies, then niyati would unknowingly turn against her real parents. 

This plan of saudamini failed and instead is up for killing niyati, but kanchan being willing to kill her own sister supposedly feels odd in this scenario where she wants to avenge her father, so that makes me feel that maybe kanchan knows that niyati isn't her sister, that saudamini must have told niyati about her plan but kanchan wasn't told that saudamini murdered her twin before replacing her twin with niyati. 

Then it could be revealed that saudamini was having an affair with pratap and that all this "revenge for my sister' husband/ brother-in-law" was all just a sham to actually avenge her lover and not avenge her widow sister. Sudamini even seems like the kind of person who would have no shame with stealing her sister's husband. This I think would be an apt twist and explanation if all this happened as per my imagination. 
astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I don't understand why no one is bringing up that before Nirvaan died, he supposedly attempted to molest his fiancee. What was that about? Nobody remembers that. Everybody is blaming Niyati, forgetting she defended Nirvaan even then. This Sumati is one dumb woman. Also, I'm so glad Prithvi gave her a piece of his mind. That was very satisfying.
And also when he pushed that guy back who said apni beti ko dhundo jake. He should throw those people out of the house. Good for nothing ungrateful freeloaders.
jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Nirvan didn't die for Niyati. He tried to rape his fiance and later killed himself. Sumati is not only bad as a mother but also bad as a human being. If she had so much problem with her hubby she should divorce him long ago. Why didn't she divorce him, because her entire family lives on Prithvi. She did no charity to Niyati. Whether Niyati is a Prithvi's bro's daughter or his illegal child...it is Sumati who made herself a slave to snatch money from Prithvi. She deserves zero respect for selling herself, this is no sacrifice...just greed. She is a greedy woman just like her entire family.
Prthvi and Niyati are abnormally "Mahan". So this greedy ppl should get killed by Saudamini.