Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dellaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: KajalTiwari

Nice promo upcoming episode seems to be powerful...

More powerful๐Ÿ˜Š
dellaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Drama_Queen-

OMG!  ๐Ÿ‘ the way Babita signs the divorce papers and looks at Ashok in the eye...that was brilliant ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ excellent...its like her eyes are fearless and the self respect she has earned by signing the papers! :D 

Yes...๐Ÿ˜Š
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
What a fantastic promo!!! Go Babes!!!
BeaBea thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So far the writer has really astound me with the storyline  so am hopeful that financial needs would not be used as a weapon to cause mother ad daughter to compromise their  stand but rather (helpers) would be brought into their lives to show that in  such situations women as single mothers or divorcee need a helping hand  from the society, friends and families or even (good Samaritans) as in neighbors.
divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeaBea

So far the writer has really astound me with the storyline  so am hopeful that financial needs would not be used as a weapon to cause mother ad daughter to compromise their  stand but rather (helpers) would be brought into their lives to show that in  such situations women as single mothers or divorcee need a helping hand  from the society, friends and families or even (good Samaritans) as in neighbors.

whatever you have written in bold is true. I have seen my friend who is in similar situation getting the support from her friends more than her close relatives.