Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Octothorpe

That really great. It's like TRP is taking baby steps just like Babita is taking. It's overwhelming to feel that people are actually warming up to this fresh concept that has the touch of reality. Show is women centric but not kitchen drama. Saas bahu showdown is an old concept which makers of 'Nayi Soch' are still dragging. I'm glad that people have started to accept actual stuff  😃

in the name of women empowerment most of the serials shown female too marrying multiple times. Is women empowerment only about marrying multiple times. Thw shows claim to have different concept and end up being stupid saas bahu shows. Sony channels limited epi serials is most welcome. Atleast can hope decent ending for PB😊
Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: divyadaya13

in the name of women empowerment most of the serials shown female too marrying multiple times. Is women empowerment only about marrying multiple times. Thw shows claim to have different concept and end up being stupid saas bahu shows. Sony channels limited epi serials is most welcome. Atleast can hope decent ending for PB 😊

Why on earth is marriage everything for the ITV world. PB is offering something new and keeps us at the edge of our seats for each episodes. It's just love. ðŸ˜³ Let's not talk about women empowerment at all. It's just a joke in TV industry🤣
harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mayavi-26

frankly it is extremely difficult  for Sony any fiction show to get into top 20, they has issue with fiction lineup, with limited  audience, 😕 even famous shows like KRPKAH,  bayhadh  never did,  

ya agree bt we cn still hope who knws pb mite break d notion and enter into top 20 ðŸ˜‰lets hope fr d best...😛
Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: harshu27

ya agree bt we cn still hope who knws pb mite break d notion and enter into top 20  😉lets hope fr d best...😛

Or maybe in top 10 some day or top 5. We can always wish great things ðŸ˜³
I so hope TRP aunties for once love this gem of a show also apart from snakes and witches😆😃
Edited by Octothorpe - 5 years ago
divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Many of the older generation have a set mentality. For them those women are great who is in laws ki satayi hui, who cries buckets, says big big dialogues of being sati savitri who gets beaten up daily by her hubby but still bears everything and cries some more buckets ðŸ¤¢
I remember when i was very young and have watched such movies🤢 who were in abundance in the 80's and 90's and were big hits.if such movies are released now definitely the director will be get beaten up by the womens organisation😆😆. Now i feel how did i jhelofied such idiotic movies. 

I wish and hope patiala babes makes a great impact on television series which seriously requires renovation. Most of the channels are full of s**t🤢
SK1509 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyadaya13

Many of the older generation have a set mentality. For them those women are great who is in laws ki satayi hui, who cries buckets, says big big dialogues of being sati savitri who gets beaten up daily by her hubby but still bears everything and cries some more buckets🤢

I remember when i was very young and have watched such movies🤢 who were in abundance in the 80's and 90's and were big hits.if such movies are released now definitely the director will be get beaten up by the womens organisation😆😆. Now i feel how did i jhelofied such idiotic movies.

I wish and hope patiala babes makes a great impact on television series which seriously requires renovation. Most of the channels are full of s**t🤢

Indian TV companies, like most companies in India, have a culture that is risk averse. That's why the different' or unique' material comes from international or web channels; or those that target NRIs.

There are some amazing TV shows out there but they probably aren't on Indian TV channels. Even Patiala Babes, as lovely as it is, isn't as good as some of the web series' available.Edited by SK1509 - 5 years ago
harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Or maybe in top 10 some day or top 5. We can always wish great things ðŸ˜³
I so hope TRP aunties for once love this gem of a show also apart from snakes and witches😆😃

ohh ya m fed up wid all dose dayans and tantra mantra and witchcraft etc etc 
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Or maybe in top 10 some day or top 5. We can always wish great things  😳

🤣 They are popular with seasons ðŸ˜‰
Edited by abhi786 - 5 years ago
BeaBea thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome news. Thanks for sharing.