Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dellaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: dellaakdha

Yesterday Ashnoor and Paridhi did their part well...

I don't want babita to believe her MIL's words...
      She herself witnessed her true nature yesterday...
    I hope this is the last episode that babita cry for her useless husband's betrayal...
   It's time for them to start new journey of life...

Nice edit rev😊

abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: divyadaya13

I might be hated for saying this. But i really dont like the melodrama over applying sindoor in india whether its reel or real life. Is a womens status solely based on her husband.Ican understand babitas sentiments. For whom,she dedicated crucial part of her youth life, they have betrayed her. It will be very difficult for her to accept this change in her life, as she was brought up in a so called protective environment. Soon realities of life that she is facing now and crying over presently will make her so strong for people around her to believe. It will not make her a difference to her that people will think of her as bechari pati ne chodi huyi aurat, for she will be beyond this pathetic thinking and live life at her own terms.

Divya, Babitha is from a small town girl, who married for a life time. So her upbringing and the society she is living thinks she will be good wife, didn't demand anything, just understand her husband and accept his wishes and responsibilities as her own and be there with him till the end of the life and NO DIVORCE. 

I am saying this as my thinking and my mother & MIL thinking towards husband and everything is quite different, especially my MIL, she says and expect bahu like babitha, as she is like that only, even my SIL is also like that don't question your husband as he is the owner of the family, while for me why can't as wife and husband as equal..Still now the thinking in that rural area didn't change that much . 

I feel the society, friends, neighbours you are living influence your thinking and till now after marriage babitha didn't get out from that town, only might be with Ashok if any and I think as a daughter also her situation is not that much change.I don't think she has close friends and she hang out with them like Lovely..Her whole 17 years dedicated in the family itself and NEST of Khuranas..So her feeling on sindoor is quite shock as MIL support them and now she throw away from the NEST became alone except with MILI.

I think when she start of no RETURN to the house and now start the new life with especially MILI education, that responsibility make her grow. Also she should go away from Patiala to develop avoid all the reminders of her life..
AngelcandySRJ thumbnail
I loved loved loved Paridhi's expressions and acting in that sindoor part and the last 10 mins of yesterday's episode, husband's betrayal was one thing but babes broke down as she saw Biji putting sindoor in her maang, Biji, whom she has alwys treated more than her mother and she also considered her as daughter...now babes feelings were all true but how cud biji do this😭
SnehHa thumbnail
Yup so much crying. After seeing emotional paridhi mere maan bas ak hi kheyal ayi  kash yahan jalal hote
BeaBea thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyadaya13

I might be hated for saying this. But i really dont like the melodrama over applying sindoor in india whether its reel or real life. Is a womens status solely based on her husband.Ican understand babitas sentiments. For whom,she dedicated crucial part of her youth life, they have betrayed her. It will be very difficult for her to accept this change in her life, as she was brought up in a so called protective environment. Soon realities of life that she is facing now and crying over presently will make her so strong for people around her to believe. It will not make her a difference to her that people will think of her as bechari pati ne chodi huyi aurat, for she will be beyond this pathetic thinking and live life at her own terms.

Divya,  I hope not; πŸ˜Š  I think  women all around the world have been evolving...however culture and traditions in some parts have made some evolving kind of slow...we are getting there.  Those who get there are categorized as "feminism" even by some women.  Am waiting for Babes to break forth. 
divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeaBea

Divya,  I hope not;  😊  I think  women all around the world have been evolving...however culture and traditions in some parts have made some evolving kind of slow...we are getting there.  Those who get there are categorized as "feminism" even by some women.  Am waiting for Babes to break forth. 

haan yaar! People misunderstand the word feminism. Feminism is just abt equal rights for a man as well as woman. πŸ˜•
Subhadra19 thumbnail
15 episodes completed today... after so many years I have got a show with well written strong inspiring  story with very good direction and mind blowing acting no words to write anything regarding acting of Babes aka Paridhi..others r also good specially Mini is brilliant.. waiting for  more inspiration thanks Rijita Sharmaji for giving us such a quality show after so many yrs 
BeaBea thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Subhadra19

15 episodes completed today... after so many years I have got a show with well written strong inspiring  story with very good direction and mind blowing acting no words to write anything regarding acting of Babes aka Paridhi..others r also good specially Mini is brilliant.. waiting for  more inspiration thanks Rijita Sharmaji for giving us such a quality show after so many yrs 

I totally agree!   Every part is gelling so well and I hope it stays that way.
jojaparijat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Here it's Babita's confessions.
Now for god sake don't say she didn't tell Ashok..n that she didn't have the desire etc πŸ₯±
-Drama_Queen- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
RES 
yet to watch the epi.πŸ˜†